Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No class, poor handshake from S.Williams after her deafeat at Rolland Garros..

Serena's mom comments are total out of whack as she said, "Lack of class and total ignorance. Or they just dont know tennis and the etiguette ot tennis"

MRS.Williams, lets start workking on your daughter's etiquette by starting with a polite handshake and stop being condescending towards anyone..

lack of class? talking bout your daughter I guess..

She is as bad as their dad's in her comments. Another insult towards the public. WHAT WAS SHE THINKING??

ariolanine said:
While no doubt they can beat people at the game of tennis, their biggest talent is being able to muscle the ball. Female tennis is for ladies, not these two shims. Take away their muscles and see how good they are. For fucks sake, Serena could probably squat more than half the guys on this board.

She can squat down on my dick any time!

All good tennis players have shown bad manners at some point in time in their career (Remember McEnro?Engis? etc) You all fail to recall their antics. I wonder why. Anyway, I've never seen other top female tennis players give a proper handshake to the Williams sisters after they spanked them and you haven't either - so lets keep it real.

Its easy for us to criticize her for being not being a gracious looser, but not once did I hear anyone here speak about the hostile environment that she was had to endure. Go research what the crowd was saying & perhaps you'd have a different opinion or at least understand her actions a bit more. And for her, hopefully she'll grow and learn from this experience and continue to make history in the sport of women's tennis.

joack said:
All good tennis players have shown bad manners at some point in time in their career (Remember McEnro?Engis? etc) You all fail to recall their antics. I wonder why. Anyway, I've never seen other top female tennis players give a proper handshake to the Williams sisters after they spanked them and you haven't either - so lets keep it real.

Its easy for us to criticize her for being not being a gracious looser, but not once did I hear anyone here speak about the hostile environment that she was had to endure. Go research what the crowd was saying & perhaps you'd have a different opinion or at least understand her actions a bit more. And for her, hopefully she'll grow and learn from this experience and continue to make history in the sport of women's tennis.

Dude, she created the hostile enviroement, thus she should deal with this. Every action has a reaction..

Didn't Serena mock French people some months ago, by putting on a fake French accent & commenting on their love of fashion and nothing else? Something like that. & she pouts about being booed? In France? Duh!

Imagine a French athlete mocking Americans... do you think they'd be welcome at the U.S. Open?

Even American celebs can't say anything critical of their government in public. i.e. The Dixie Chix

UpperTone said:
Didn't Serena mock French people some months ago, by putting on a fake French accent & commenting on their love of fashion and nothing else? Something like that. & she pouts about being booed? In France? Duh!

Imagine a French athlete mocking Americans... do you think they'd be welcome at the U.S. Open?

Even American celebs can't say anything critical of their government in public. i.e. The Dixie Chix
I didn't know she had done that. Thanx for correcting me. She should have been heckled. I stand corrected. But I still like play on the court.

UpperTone said:

I didnt hear of this.. either her or her sister are trying to get into fashion and designing clothes.. and who in America didnt talk shit about the French a few months ago..

Freedom Fries anyone?

Dawookie said:

I didnt hear of this.. either her or her sister are trying to get into fashion and designing clothes.. and who in America didnt talk shit about the French a few months ago..

Freedom Fries anyone?

ok found it:

http://espn.go.com/tennis/news/2003/0329/1531214.html

but the average american didn't have to walk n to a court in front of 10's of thousands of French.

Her 2nd part of the response did not get much press & I doubt if French people got that on their news.

Top Bottom