Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No class, poor handshake from S.Williams after her deafeat at Rolland Garros..

Can't stand either Wiliams sisters!!! They have no class at all... Before last year, Serena was going to retire cause she hated losing against her sister in the grand slams.. Betcha her master(daddy) told Venus you need to let your sister win to bring her morale up or she may quit. Then it'll you traveling to tourneys with out her.... Hmmm Serena ended up winning 3 grand slams last year?? coincidence, i think not.

Not only that, but her dad doesn't want them to enter the small tourneys but just the ones right before the grand slams.... Saying its too much traveling and physically demanding on them.. Shit ask Agassi, that guy travelled over 100,000 air miles in one year. And hes alot older than they are..

And get rid of the weaves!!! Makes them look stupid with all the ornaments dangling from their head.

slickdadd said:
What did she say about France? I never heard about that. The crowd was being really awful. They lost their class way before Serena did.

Doesn't mean she has to be a cunt to her opponent.

Testosterone boy said:
they look mannish. I miss Graf.

She was my favorite growing up along with Agassi. It's funny that they hooked up. I thought they were supposed to play each other in the French. They made a bet that if he won the Australian, they would go against each other. I guess that didn't pan out. He seems much more happy with her than with Brooke. The man has been getting better as he gets older. I saw a statistic where he won 2 or 3 majors from the age of 21-28 but he has already one 5 majors from 29-32.

I agree that Williams lacks some tack and manners. Her behavior and attitude allow other countries to pass judgment about Americans in general...that is how it goes.

Nonetheless, there is no denying the talent that Williams possesses. I respect her tennis simply due to the fact that she is a true character; a total contrast to what a tennis player is 'supposed to be' and how one is 'supposed' to act.

bunnymt said:
I agree that Williams lacks some tack and manners. Her behavior and attitude allow other countries to pass judgment about Americans in general...that is how it goes.

Nonetheless, there is no denying the talent that Williams possesses. I respect her tennis simply due to the fact that she is a true character; a total contrast to what a tennis player is 'supposed to be' and how one is 'supposed' to act.

I have never seen them display any class. They disgust me.

Top Bottom