Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No class, poor handshake from S.Williams after her deafeat at Rolland Garros..

bunnymt said:
I agree that Williams lacks some tack and manners. Her behavior and attitude allow other countries to pass judgment about Americans in general...that is how it goes.

Nonetheless, there is no denying the talent that Williams possesses. I respect her tennis simply due to the fact that she is a true character; a total contrast to what a tennis player is 'supposed to be' and how one is 'supposed' to act.

Respect should be earned not just granted based on talent.

Tennis is more than a game as it used to be a game played by gents and ladies but know some of the player left their manners at home . Williams need serious counseling and MANNERS 101!

So cocky and disrespectful and the irony is that her parents always acuse the media or the public for no class or harsh comments.

Anyone remember Chris Evert?Steffi Graff? Those were the epitomy of sportsmanship, not to mention that their good looks made the game more attractive...

BOTTOM LINE:

I don't care for black women who dye their hair blonde, like Serena. Case closed.

out_at_sea said:

Respect should be earned not just granted based on talent.

Yep. Putting all emotions aside and even disregarding her apparent behavioral problems: Her talent earned my respect... I respect her purely as an physical athlete ...I know that I could never play tennis like that. That is my point.

HULKSTER said:
BOTTOM LINE:

I don't care for black women who dye their hair blonde, like Serena. Case closed.

So you don't like her simply due to the fact that she dyes her hair blonde? Well, I dye my hair black. Does that mean that black people shouldn't like me now?
I think that the issue at hand goes a bit deeper. No one is denying that they lack class and manners whilst on and off the court. My point was simply that I respect their level of tennis and their accomplisments as professional athletes, regardless of race, gender or behavior, or hair color.

bunnymt said:

So you don't like her simply due to the fact that she dyes her hair blonde? Well, I dye my hair black. Does that mean that black people shouldn't like me now?
I think that the issue at hand goes a bit deeper. No one is denying that they lack class and manners whilst on and off the court. My point was simply that I respect their level of tennis and their accomplisments as professional athletes, regardless of race, gender or behavior, or hair color.

Lets do not deviate from the issue at hand and shy away from racial comments. Her behaviour was judged by her actions not by her looks...

out_at_sea said:

Lets do not deviate from the issue at hand and shy away from racial comments. Her behaviour was judged by her actions not by her looks...

Good idea. My comment was a response to another poster's comment. Don't misconstrue my point.

While no doubt they can beat people at the game of tennis, their biggest talent is being able to muscle the ball. Female tennis is for ladies, not these two shims. Take away their muscles and see how good they are. For fucks sake, Serena could probably squat more than half the guys on this board.

I like watching serena..

The crowd was booing her, Id be pissed too..

If you never lose, how can you be a good loser... Maybe after a couple more losses she'll get the hang of it.

The father is an embarrasment to the tennis community? I think hes done a fine job raising his daughters to be great athletes. Dont hate the playa, hate the game.. :D

Top Bottom