Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nips still puffy, even while using Arimidex...

Re: less is more

PBR said:
Glad this is working....my belief is that less is more ....good job...you can take out the nolvadex when the sides go away, and you should be fine.....just watch yourself-and dont let the symptoms manifest if they arise again-first sign of anything like this , should be dealt with quickly-you dont want to go for a $4000 surgery......peace

Agreed. I also notice that with the nolv, once I cease using it the puffiness comes back a few days later, but then sometimes subside (I guess this is due to A-dex?) Maybe I should just run it straight through...

listen bro no point arguing about proper adex dose cause since your were getting gyno symptoms no doubt you were not taking enough, right? is that so hard to understand? at any rate glad to hear the ndex is getting the job done for you

Nolva is the king of all tit killers.

Based on studies I've read, the excess E is part of the reason prolactin and progesterone form, deca / tren. maybe bromo to kill it off and nolvadex as a safety net for anything that gets to your nips.

I can't believe nobody has suggested what causes approximately
80% of the "possible gyno" problems during a cycle.....water
weight and fat.

8-9 times out of 10 (if the athlete is not eating clean) the
puffyness and growth around the nipple is due to excessive
water and fat build up.

This gentleman stated that he began to see puffyness around
week 3, took Arimidex and the puffyness temporarily subsided.

It came back again later even during Arimidex treatment.

This immediately makes me think that the initial Arimidex dosage
reduced the amount of water weight and therefore the effect
subsided only to come back later. I think the reason it came
back this time was due to excessive fat deposits.

Areas like the midsection, upper hamstring/glutes and chest are
the first areas to be hit with excessive fat and therefore cause
the athlete to become alarmed to the possibility of gyno.

Try to eat a little cleaner, cut the cardio, and reduce the # of
workouts while increasing the INTENSITY of them.

The most important aspect is the eating.

Be sure to eat as clean as possible.

Is this your first cycle?

Please keep us updated as to your status.

Good luck.

Man, Canadianbro is hitting this board with just too much common sence. Just when some of us lost all hope. He's right on about this as a definitive possibility.

And deca will cause puffiness in some users from it's progesteronic sides. Those sides will also cause some to distribute and deposit their fat on the chest, hips etc...

Lestat said:

Does it actually make the "puffyness" go away?

No.

The puffyness you see around the nipple is NOT a sign of gyno.
Gyno has a distinct look and feel to it. Very similar to a large
cystic pimple.

The puffyness is usually due to excessive water weight and/or
fat.

Gyno is large lumps underneath the nipples not just fat in the chest area. Nolvadex does help keep estrogenic fat away from the chest area as well as preventing gyno itself.

If you suffer from puffiness or fat around the nipple you could try yohimburn 2 x day before workouts and before bed. If its not gyno it should make a big difference.

jubei said:
Gyno is large lumps underneath the nipples not just fat in the chest area. Nolvadex does help keep estrogenic fat away from the chest area as well as preventing gyno itself.

If you suffer from puffiness or fat around the nipple you could try yohimburn 2 x day before workouts and before bed. If its not gyno it should make a big difference.

Yes, Nolva does help with the fat and therefore many people
go on believing that it was infact gyno and the Nolvadex
caused it to dissapear.

Excellent point Jubei

Top Bottom