Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Spicy Nips Mid Cycle

angrygnome

Plat Hero
Platinum
Hey Bros,

Looking for some collective opinions here while i'm waiting on mid cycle bloodwork results, generally takes 4 days to receive all results here.

Currently on week 7 of:

Test C 150mg weekly
Test P 550mg weekly
Primo 350mg weekly
Npp 350mg weekly
Hgh 4iu daily
Proviron 50mg daily
Aromasin 12.5mg daily

Around week 4 started getting sensitive/painful nipples and a bit of Deca dick so I switched from Aromasin 12.5 eod to daily. Nips and DD persisted so I added in 20mg of Nolvadex for the last 13 days with not much noticeable improvement. No lumps or gyno present.

Opinion wise, do you think it would be more beneficial to up Aromasin to 25mg daily or swap out for Arimidex? Or just continue waiting til results get back monday and try not to throat punch people every time the wind blows across my shirt.

wait until you get your results back... make sure you have tested both prolactin and estradiol and then post the results when you get them... you dont have any lumps or gyno present so you dont want to over do it... i would drop the nolva... you have both proviron and aromasin going for you so you should be in control... another thing you should consider is that you are running way too much test... 700 mg is another thing causing you the issue... completely unnecessary bro... no need to go over 500 mg there...

Hey Bros,

Looking for some collective opinions here while i'm waiting on mid cycle bloodwork results, generally takes 4 days to receive all results here.

Currently on week 7 of:

Test C 150mg weekly
Test P 550mg weekly
Primo 350mg weekly
Npp 350mg weekly
Hgh 4iu daily
Proviron 50mg daily
Aromasin 12.5mg daily

Around week 4 started getting sensitive/painful nipples and a bit of Deca dick so I switched from Aromasin 12.5 eod to daily. Nips and DD persisted so I added in 20mg of Nolvadex for the last 13 days with not much noticeable improvement. No lumps or gyno present.

Opinion wise, do you think it would be more beneficial to up Aromasin to 25mg daily or swap out for Arimidex? Or just continue waiting til results get back monday and try not to throat punch people every time the wind blows across my shirt.

I would wait for blood work before you make any changes with aromasin

you're on 700mgs of testosterone so unless you have super genetics you're going to have estrogenic side effects

with high Test doses i found 25mgs ED of aromasin needed but I wouldnt do it until you get bloods

what would be good is if you post up your blood work in 4 days here we can analyze it together and see where you are and what to do

fyi it could also be prolactin related AND could be your liver kidney values causing estrogen blow back with progesterone, ALT/AST creatinine etc
are you using organ/liver/kidney/heart support?

bros i would wait for blood work but 700mgs of testosterone with NPP thats over a gram so you'll need ED AIs but consider splitting AI dose and test dose into 2-3 doses per day and test 5 doses/week

Blood work of course but honestly with your doses you probably need dostinex too and n2guard

like this
25mgs aromasin ED
7 caps n2guard ed (organ liver support)
0.25mgs dostinex/week
20mgs cardarine/week (anti cortisol/progesterone)

Like the guys said wait for blood work but with high doses you Absolutely need organ/liver support, use n2guard 7-10 capsules per day or you'll have worst sides than estrogen.

Top Bottom