Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Spicy Nips Mid Cycle

Yea, bloods post them here on EF we'll check
but even with that if you arent using n2guard for organ support you're going to mess up your liver and kidney and heart
i do regular 1000mgs of testosterone on cycles and 10 caps of n2guard my bloods are perfect

Bloods and more bloods, post them here on Elitefitness
but organ support and prolacin support is going to be a must

Post your blood work before you make changes

I do agre with guys
anti prolactin
organ support
and dosage frequency
are your main issues

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Thanks for the replies. I will wait for results before changing anything. Of course Estradiol is always the last result to come back for some reason.

I've run 500 test on the last two runs and been fine. Thought I would try 700 this round as many people have stated that is where things really start to shine, and comparing spreadsheets from the previous two runs to this one I agree.

Adding npp to this round has been great for the appetite, I can eat about everything.

I do run N2guard, 7caps a day. I don't usually list out vitamins and supps. I pin daily, the math is easier to keep track of since it is always the same. All gear is Dragon or Geneza from Naps.

I have plenty of Caber on hand for Prolactin if that is the issue.

Hey Bros,

Looking for some collective opinions here while i'm waiting on mid cycle bloodwork results, generally takes 4 days to receive all results here.

Currently on week 7 of:

Test C 150mg weekly
Test P 550mg weekly
Primo 350mg weekly
Npp 350mg weekly
Hgh 4iu daily
Proviron 50mg daily
Aromasin 12.5mg daily

Around week 4 started getting sensitive/painful nipples and a bit of Deca dick so I switched from Aromasin 12.5 eod to daily. Nips and DD persisted so I added in 20mg of Nolvadex for the last 13 days with not much noticeable improvement. No lumps or gyno present.

Opinion wise, do you think it would be more beneficial to up Aromasin to 25mg daily or swap out for Arimidex? Or just continue waiting til results get back monday and try not to throat punch people every time the wind blows across my shirt.

Brother please listen to our podcast where we discuss this and many other topics of interest to a bodybuilder taking steroids.

Main Podcast Page
https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

Top Bottom