Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

newbie. 3 weeks in. question?

tenacefemme

Im 5'5. And my body does not want to drop below 130 pounds
Anyway im fine with this. But i want definition. I am on point with my diet and protien. For the past three weeks. Ive been tearing up the squats. Multiple ab excersizes. And well i only have8 pounds dumbells but using the best i can. I can allready feel fe my muscles working when im doing various tasks where before i didnt. Should i just keep it up? And really i would love to have an ass!!!

3 weeks isn't enough time...

And if you're eating correctly and enough you'll gain as much as your genetics and stature will allow naturally. Everyone is different. I'm 5'10" and can break through the 200s with my eyes closed. For others it's more difficult if not impossible.

Again, 3 weeks is early. If in 3 MONTHS you feel little to no change, come back. But post up your diet if you want to make sure you're as on point as you think.

Im 5'5. And my body does not want to drop below 130 pounds
Anyway im fine with this. But i want definition. I am on point with my diet and protien. For the past three weeks. Ive been tearing up the squats. Multiple ab excersizes. And well i only have8 pounds dumbells but using the best i can. I can allready feel fe my muscles working when im doing various tasks where before i didnt. Should i just keep it up? And really i would love to have an ass!!!

Keep it up ,the results will come, if you need more weight fill a gallon paint pail with sand.

Top Bottom