Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New training log

Hey babe. Hope your not over doing it over there mind lol!
Just checking in on ya!!

Sorry zed..sorry. My schooling is tough right now..so is trying to get into a new routine. The first 3 weeks of my program is classroom time where we have tests every day. This week is physics week. So we get lectured all day and then have a big test the next day..for next 3 weeks...so I'm going from 8:30-5:30 and then come home and take enough break to eat and then I start studying. Still eating and lifting. Sorry..I haven't even done my assignment from you last week. Worked out all last week but didn't do the 3 max rep. Promise to do that this week and get it to ya.

Don't give up on me.:please be as patient as you've always been with me!! Much love to y'all. Know I've been Missin y'all!!

Hey D and Cali..and cutie pie...thanks for the well wishes. Hows yalls liftin and goals coming? Excited for you and your journeys this year. All 3 of ya!!

I'll be back after I study and workout.

Hey jen! Hope school is going well!

Im afraid that we may have lost our sweetea. No check in....not a good sign.
Bummer. Hopefully Im wrong.

Yeah I'm missing her , I emailed last week but so far heard nothing back. Hope she comes back she's the life n soul

I agree Zed we need more ladies in there , I'm sure Jens just really busy with work for her clinicals shell be back ...

Top Bottom