Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New training log

Waiting .....waiting ........patiently waiting......yo sweetea....

Sorry zed..sorry. My schooling is tough right now..so is trying to get into a new routine. The first 3 weeks of my program is classroom time where we have tests every day. This week is physics week. So we get lectured all day and then have a big test the next day..for next 3 weeks...so I'm going from 8:30-5:30 and then come home and take enough break to eat and then I start studying. Still eating and lifting. Sorry..I haven't even done my assignment from you last week. Worked out all last week but didn't do the 3 max rep. Promise to do that this week and get it to ya.

Don't give up on me.:please be as patient as you've always been with me!! Much love to y'all. Know I've been Missin y'all!!

Hey D and Cali..and cutie pie...thanks for the well wishes. Hows yalls liftin and goals coming? Excited for you and your journeys this year. All 3 of ya!!

I'll be back after I study and workout.

Shouts out to everyone. Radar..you lock my thread up and I'm driving up o Georgia, pronto. ;)

Sorry for the MIA. Still working out and eating like a clean freak. Just haven't stopped to post. Sorry. My clinicals start tomorrow. Finishing all of my final touches today. Tons of stuff to do. I owe alot of people some stuffs on here..zed (haven't forgotten about your assignment), cutie..some pics..and everyone some lifting updates. Give me a few more hours and I'll be back. Gotta go get my stuff did.

Love you guys!! Been missing my EF family!!!

looks like thats the only way i'm gonna get a hug from YA :heart:

looks like thats the only way i'm gonna get a hug from YA :heart:

True. Ok then let's just figure out another way. How bout that!? Even tho my thread is lacking right now, in the famous words of Arnold, 'I'll be back'. Arnold must've taken physics too!! Had to go.....

True. Ok then let's just figure out another way. How bout that!? Even tho my thread is lacking right now, in the famous words of Arnold, 'I'll be back'. Arnold must've taken physics too!! Had to go.....

We're all behind ya. You've sacrificed a lot to be doing what you're doing (moving/ away from family etc) so just know we are all here supporting you and wishing you the very best. Study hard!!

Hey Jen. Your doing amazing girl you go kill then tests and we will be hear waiting fly you to come right back and make us all smile. Don't over do it you will be no good to anyone with exhaustion chic. Speak soon chic x

You just do what you need to sweetea. We will all be right here waiting for you...maybe a little bit impatiently but still waiting.:evil:

Did Yall notice ,some of the most beautiful people come outta GA :)

Good Luck Jen May the light of success always shine on you

Yep I think that could be true.
But I also have to say that this section attracts beautiful peeps too!

Top Bottom