Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New to posts . . .

Susp's_Babe

I have been reading the boards for a few months now, and finally decided to participate. :)
I wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I read the thread about everyone introducing themselves and it was fun to read about everyone's story. (Took me forever to get through it though! lol)

I have just started lifting weights again under the guidance of my finace, who is pursuing a career in personal training. He is a wonderful role model for me and keeps me very motivated.

I am 112 lb, 5'3", and about 18% bf. I love cardio but have learned how vital weight training is to making changes to body composition. I love working out and I am looking forward to interacting with everyone in order to stay focused and keep motivated this time.

My goal is to stop using my workout routines "on and off" and to stick with it permanently.
Wish me luck!

:wavey:
Welcome to the boards, I'm sure you will love it here. These girls certainly know how to keep us motivated, they are great :) Not to mention smart as hell.

Welcome!:biggrin:

Keeping a training log was a great motivator for me. Once I'd planned out my next workout, I felt compelled to do it. I couldn't stand the thought of leaving any blanks. Looking back at the log and seeing progress over time is a great motivator too.

Thanks for the advice - I just started one this week, so I am glad to hear that it has helped others. I have tried to keep a log before, but only on and off so I wasn't able to see any good progress on paper.
I'll get it right this time. :D

Top Bottom