Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Products from Primordial Performance...!

Mr. Black said:
If one was so inclined, would there be any issues to staying on the Phyto-Tes permanently?

All I can say is that there have never been any side effects documented to suggest you shouldnt. We say cycle it just to be on the safe side.

Im trying to get the AUS distributor to carry it... we will see.

-Pp

Primordial Performance said:
All I can say is that there have never been any side effects documented to suggest you shouldnt. We say cycle it just to be on the safe side.

Im trying to get the AUS distributor to carry it... we will see.

-Pp

Is it as suppressive as Test? How do enzymes affect it?

Big Rick Rock said:
Is it as suppressive as Test? How do enzymes affect it?

There is a possibility that it is suppressive, but we don’t know for sure, and the data weve seen says that it has no effect on total T levels. For now I would assume it has neither a positive or negative effect on T levels. (besides its effect on increasing free T)

The best way to describe Phyto-Test is as a muscle building testosterone mimicker to compliment either a pro-hormone or testosterone boosting cycle. (Dermacrine + Phyto or Sustian + Phyto)

-Pp

Ok, I'm sold. How much will Phyto-Test be? I didn't see that addressed in the thread anywhere so I figured I'd ask. Oh, and will it be available Jan 1st or sometime after?

slamminshaun said:
Ok, I'm sold. How much will Phyto-Test be? I didn't see that addressed in the thread anywhere so I figured I'd ask. Oh, and will it be available Jan 1st or sometime after?

lol.

It will be $59 for a 30 day supply and it will be available in the first part of the year, hopefully by the 4th. (we are having a couple web development hold ups…)

Also, keep an eye out for an EF special offer.

-Pp

sweet, i'm thinking a phyto-test/ dermacrine stack will start the year off good. I love the aggression and sex drive from dermacrine, and if the phyto-T is as good as u say then that will give some serious muscle gains.

not sure if this was already asked but if the phyto test lasts 30 days how much test per week would that be equivalent to? And are you saying this stuiff is going to be as potent as Test for muscle growth? Also, any reason not to take more than the standard dose?

D_Mac said:
sweet, i'm thinking a phyto-test/ dermacrine stack will start the year off good. I love the aggression and sex drive from dermacrine, and if the phyto-T is as good as u say then that will give some serious muscle gains.

not sure if this was already asked but if the phyto test lasts 30 days how much test per week would that be equivalent to? And are you saying this stuiff is going to be as potent as Test for muscle growth? Also, any reason not to take more than the standard dose?

The full dose of Phyto-Test should be comparable to 300-500mg/test for most guys. Ive never seen any data on doses higher than the amount in a standard dose of phtyo-test... so I guess we will have to let the hardcore dudes give it a try. ;-)

-Pp

Primordial Performance said:
The full dose of Phyto-Test should be comparable to 300-500mg/test for most guys. Ive never seen any data on doses higher than the amount in a standard dose of phtyo-test... so I guess we will have to let the hardcore dudes give it a try. ;-)

-Pp
whoa comparable to 300-500mg test and no need to a post cycle? no need to come off? big statements .. if hold true u deff have a killer product

hurricane187 said:
whoa comparable to 300-500mg test and no need to a post cycle? no need to come off? big statements .. if hold true u deff have a killer product

We dont know its long-term effect on T production so we do recommend you cycle it in 4-8 week cycles.

-Pp

Top Bottom