Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Products from Primordial Performance...!

Hey PP, any studies to back up this Phyto Test product? It sounds interesting to me, especially since so many gear shops are bein shut down.

D_Mac said:
Hey PP, any studies to back up this Phyto Test product? It sounds interesting to me, especially since so many gear shops are bein shut down.

Here is a human study for one of the main ingredients (Testofen) showing a significant improvement in body composition (muscle gain & fat loss) and free T levels.

-Pp

hey may be to early to tell but can we expect hair growth .. in the hairline area with this new product? might be to early to tell but just wondering

hurricane187 said:
hey may be to early to tell but can we expect hair growth .. in the hairline area with this new product? might be to early to tell but just wondering

Yes it should increase hair density in your thinning areas.

-Pp

Primordial Performance said:
Here is a human study for one of the main ingredients (Testofen) showing a significant improvement in body composition (muscle gain & fat loss) and free T levels.

-Pp
does this have to be cycled like dermacrine ..4 weeks on and off?

Primordial Performance said:
Im sure we could work something out. How long since you've been on cycle?

-Pp

I'm constantly on a high HRT dose that varies between 250 mgs and 350 mgs a week... If I came off, I would begin to lose at about 6 weeks and it would progress from there. Gotta go workout! I could come off my HRT and try your product and if it works as good as what I do now, EVERYONE will know.

biteme said:
I'm constantly on a high HRT dose that varies between 250 mgs and 350 mgs a week... If I came off, I would begin to lose at about 6 weeks and it would progress from there. Gotta go workout! I could come off my HRT and try your product and if it works as good as what I do now, EVERYONE will know.

Why not stay consistent with what you’re on now and incorporate the Phyto-Test into the HRT to see if you notice additional gains?

hurricane187,

Yes, we would recommend a cycle of 6-8 weeks with 4-6 weeks off in between each cycle

-Pp

I know more then a few guys on this site love using reg dermacrine with there hrt or as a
kind of hrt of its own. How will this new product stack up against the reg dermacrine which seems to be a crowed fave. Also do you think the two products together would make a great mix.

Man.......I just went to PP to order the Phyto Test and Toco 8. I guess I should have read your post a little better. Not available until early 2008??? Do you need some pre release Lab Rats??? Thanks for all the Innovation. You guys and Omega are on the Cutting edge of Supplement industry and I am happy to help support it. Peace

With all the new supps available lately, only a retard can have a failed PCT. These are great new products!! There will be a day where drugs are not necessary anymore. We are far from there, but on the right track.

Top Bottom