Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Log

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude, don't you see a trend here? EVERYONE is telling you virtually the same things:

1) 16 is way too young to mess around with prohormones, let alone AAS
2) I'll be less blunt than ceo (though he's absolutely right), your training routine could use alot of help, even if your strength and size are going up... you're 16 for crying out loud... your natural test levels are through the roof... OF COURSE you're gonna grow and get stronger, even if you lifted a pencil... it's human nature!
3) if you want abs, it's diet, diet, diet, DIET, DIET.... you getting the picture? if abs are your number one goal right now, then the solution for you couldn't be simpler! adopt a diet that's "abs-conducive", ramp up your cardio significantly, get a good ab routine... you should have abs in no time... I know tons of 16-21 yr olds that are NOT juicing and are ripped to shreds

We're all here to help, but if you're resist good, sound, SOLID advice, no one is gonna wanna help you down the road... don't shoot yourself in the foot....you're just waiting for that one idiot that's gonna tell you, "YAH DUDE, YOU'RE RIGHT...DO IT!".... be smart about it

I know what you guys are saying, I wasn't asking about supplements though, I was asking dietary advice or cardio advice whether I should sprint full out for 10minutes, or like you said 30-45 minutes moderate jog.. What exersises would be good for cutting core, all that kind of stuff, not asking what prohormones I could get my hands on

I know what you guys are saying, I wasn't asking about supplements though, I was asking dietary advice or cardio advice whether I should sprint full out for 10minutes, or like you said 30-45 minutes moderate jog.. What exersises would be good for cutting core, all that kind of stuff, not asking what prohormones I could get my hands on

well if memory serves me, you initially were asking about prohormones or AAS... but anyway... the AAS board really isn't the best place to ask basic questions about diet and cardio... but my response would be the same... 30-45 mins of cardio in the AM, on an empty stomach... low-carb / high protein / med healthy fats diet... higher-reps range for your routine... 6-8 rep range / heavy weight is good for strength... 8-12 is hypertropy range (muscle building)... above 8-12 rep range is toning / fat-burning.. also, if you try a super-set routine (no rest in between sets), that's a killer cardio session and burns alot of fat

well if memory serves me, you initially were asking about prohormones or AAS... but anyway... the AAS board really isn't the best place to ask basic questions about diet and cardio... but my response would be the same... 30-45 mins of cardio in the AM, on an empty stomach... low-carb / high protein / med healthy fats diet... higher-reps range for your routine... 6-8 rep range / heavy weight is good for strength... 8-12 is hypertropy range (muscle building)... above 8-12 rep range is toning / fat-burning.. also, if you try a super-set routine (no rest in between sets), that's a killer cardio session and burns alot of fat

Thank you, I will post update pictures of my progress as I start this cut tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom