Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Log

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, before I start on the flame-train.... what IS your diet like??

Ok bro where to begin here. I am not going to get on you about your CHOICES as you call them. I do not agree with them but let's start with the basics of weight training and diet here. Please tell me what your daily diet looks like. Also I would really like to see what you consider complete legs and what your doing on the rest of the body parts you listed so that we can evaluate your training for you a little bit.

Ok bro where to begin here. I am not going to get on you about your CHOICES as you call them. I do not agree with them but let's start with the basics of weight training and diet here. Please tell me what your daily diet looks like. Also I would really like to see what you consider complete legs and what your doing on the rest of the body parts you listed so that we can evaluate your training for you a little bit.

Daily diet, I try for 200g protein 40g fat, 150-200g carbs.. I eat as lean as possible, I love tuna and protein shakes and sardines.. I take 3 fish oil caps a day starting yesterday.. I'm not sure if the numbers above are good or bad, any input would be good.. I'm pretty happy with my body, I'm just trying to get my abs to show more, I'm not sure if I should bulk abs, or cut with cardio.. And even with cardio idk if I should sprint for 10minutes or power walk for 30min.. Complete legs means thighs, calves, hamstrings, basically every leg muscle so the next day I'm walking slow and with a limp in both legs lol

Daily diet, I try for 200g protein 40g fat, 150-200g carbs.. I eat as lean as possible, I love tuna and protein shakes and sardines.. I take 3 fish oil caps a day starting yesterday.. I'm not sure if the numbers above are good or bad, any input would be good.. I'm pretty happy with my body, I'm just trying to get my abs to show more, I'm not sure if I should bulk abs, or cut with cardio.. And even with cardio idk if I should sprint for 10minutes or power walk for 30min.. Complete legs means thighs, calves, hamstrings, basically every leg muscle so the next day I'm walking slow and with a limp in both legs lol

Ok your breakdown on your macro nutrients looks pretty good actually. At 16yrs old I am actually impressed with that. Food is the most anabolic substance out there. Now If you want your abs to show more then you have to incorporate some serious ab training. Some may disagree with me here but I do not add weight to my ab routines. Hanging leg raises, decline situps. Cross over situps etc with body weight will do that. You want a flat stomach not a protruding one so do not add weight. Cardio I do HIIT. I normally set the treadmill on 30 minutes. Walk 2 sprint 1 min. That keeps the body fat in ck. If you get online and calculate your basic nutrition needs you can see how many cals you should consume to maintain your current weight. Once you have done that I would first up those about 250cals. If you were my age I would say lower them but at 16 up them a little and tweak from there. Now your training routine needs to have compound lifts. Squats, Deads, Barbell Rows, Overhead press. These build strength and will help to define your core. You get stronger and your muscles grow. Period. Strong core=better looking abs. I would be doing abs every other day in between your lifting sets. That would be a great start IMO.

here's a quick chime-in before I'm off to kill legs:

you have to decide if you're gonna bulk to gain muscle, or cut-up to get abs... seems like you're not certain which you wanna do, so you're kinda all over the place

whichever you're gonna do, you have to EAT accordingly... if you want abs, yes, you have to do cardio, yes you have to do abs, but that's 50% (or less) of the battle... diet is PARAMOUNT... I'll be honest, I don't do cardio as much as I should, I admit... but when I need to get lean, I adjust diet, and that alone makes my abs pop out... if I add cardio, BHAM!

and for the record, running for 10 minutes, or power-walking for 30 mins is NOT cardio.... you need to run a minimum of 20 minutes just to get your heart rate up... if you want to get the most out of your cardio, run 30-45 minutes first thing in the morning, on an empty stomach (maybe have some caffeine), try that for a minimum of 2 weeks, along with strict diet and ab routine... trust me, you'll get the abs you're looking

fasted cardio + a cheap 200mg caffeine piulled can do wonders

and limit the junk food and pink panties bro.

scrap your sissy workout and do a 5x5 (madcow) routing and eat abotu 2-3 times as much as you're currently eating. Get strong as fuck and big as fuck, then diet down to your 6.5% if you still give a shit.

Oh, you are doing this all ass fucking backwards. You started off with supps and prohormones/designer steroids, a shitty routine you got out of any flex magazine, and you want someone else to put together your complete diet and breakdown all the macros, etc.? All wrong bro. You should have had all that shit together before you even thought about PH/DS. Plenty of people here can help you get the diet and training together too. Nobody here will advise you on DS/PH until you're 21. And honestly you don't need them.

You're 160 and you want to be 180? 180??? If you need steroids to get to 180, you are either 5'1" tall, or lazy as fuck. Your problem is you don't want to wait and take the time to do it right. What's the hurry?

Go read the diet forum. Get your diet and training down. If you want to gain size (muscle mass) you will most likely have to accept the fact that you will put on some body fat. Who the fuck wants to be skinny anyway? I guess 16 year olds.

scrap your sissy workout and do a 5x5 (madcow) routing and eat abotu 2-3 times as much as you're currently eating. Get strong as fuck and big as fuck, then diet down to your 6.5% if you still give a shit.

Oh, you are doing this all ass fucking backwards. You started off with supps and prohormones/designer steroids, a shitty routine you got out of any flex magazine, and you want someone else to put together your complete diet and breakdown all the macros, etc.? All wrong bro. You should have had all that shit together before you even thought about PH/DS. Plenty of people here can help you get the diet and training together too. Nobody here will advise you on DS/PH until you're 21. And honestly you don't need them.

You're 160 and you want to be 180? 180??? If you need steroids to get to 180, you are either 5'1" tall, or lazy as fuck. Your problem is you don't want to wait and take the time to do it right. What's the hurry?

Go read the diet forum. Get your diet and training down. If you want to gain size (muscle mass) you will most likely have to accept the fact that you will put on some body fat. Who the fuck wants to be skinny anyway? I guess 16 year olds.

My workout is fine.. My strength continuously goes up aswell as my size.. Right now I just want my abs to show without me flexing, then I will do a good bulk

dude, don't you see a trend here? EVERYONE is telling you virtually the same things:

1) 16 is way too young to mess around with prohormones, let alone AAS
2) I'll be less blunt than ceo (though he's absolutely right), your training routine could use alot of help, even if your strength and size are going up... you're 16 for crying out loud... your natural test levels are through the roof... OF COURSE you're gonna grow and get stronger, even if you lifted a pencil... it's human nature!
3) if you want abs, it's diet, diet, diet, DIET, DIET.... you getting the picture? if abs are your number one goal right now, then the solution for you couldn't be simpler! adopt a diet that's "abs-conducive", ramp up your cardio significantly, get a good ab routine... you should have abs in no time... I know tons of 16-21 yr olds that are NOT juicing and are ripped to shreds

We're all here to help, but if you're resist good, sound, SOLID advice, no one is gonna wanna help you down the road... don't shoot yourself in the foot....you're just waiting for that one idiot that's gonna tell you, "YAH DUDE, YOU'RE RIGHT...DO IT!".... be smart about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom