Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

new knee wraps

Good point, Grimmer. That is an old trick used to create the illusion that the knee is higher than the hip at the bottom of the squat. Always try to finish your wrap above the knee on the front side. You have to use every little trick in the bag to your advantage.

I wrap both knees starting from my left going under. I feel no difference in the way or should i say direction its wrapped. I wrap tighter as the weight get heavier. And if i am running out of wrap and the tie will be at the bottom i loosen just enough to make the bulge on top. That is an old trick that i always use. It does somewhat create an illusion.

I start 1 wrap width below my knee and wrap up. I dont go much further down then that. I like most of my wrap above my knee. And on the knee.

thanks for the info. on my oldies i was wrapping from bottom to top but in a circular way 3x then a criss cross over the patella, the old brand of wraps had about a 1/4 tension as the inzers. i tried a crossing pattern and tried to focus on bringing up my starting point of wrapping and got it. my next question is does in to out while crossing the knee work better than going out to in?

Top Bottom