Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Idiots and Morons at the gym thread

I don't mine when young high school kids want to ask question about how to improve this or what are u doing to get that size and strength. But I had this one kid that would ask me the same damn questions everyday for months and it was always how can I get your size and strength. The kid was 17yrs old. One day i walk into the gym and here he comes i guess on this day He just caught me on a bad day I told him the secret to get to my size and strength was that the moment he was done training he needed to eat a can of alpo dog food for 30 next days and he would start noticing a change in his size and strength. So that's exactly what he did. He comes back up to me after 30 days all pissed off cause nothing changed. I go, so I bet your not gonna ask me that question anymore. Felt kinda bad but never got bugged again.

I don't mine when young high school kids want to ask question about how to improve this or what are u doing to get that size and strength. But I had this one kid that would ask me the same damn questions everyday for months and it was always how can I get your size and strength. The kid was 17yrs old. One day i walk into the gym and here he comes i guess on this day He just caught me on a bad day I told him the secret to get to my size and strength was that the moment he was done training he needed to eat a can of alpo dog food for 30 next days and he would start noticing a change in his size and strength. So that's exactly what he did. He comes back up to me after 30 days all pissed off cause nothing changed. I go, so I bet your not gonna ask me that question anymore. Felt kinda bad but never got bugged again.

Hahaha your a dick, but thats hilarious.

Trainers who think they have to be unique so every frickin exercise they give their clients is some moronic variation of a normal exercise where you have to stand on one leg or balance on a ball or stand on your head between every rep etc. :)

Last edited:
I saw these two buddys working out together doing shoulders.. They were both on the same bench right on eachother spotting every rep on lateral raises.. If you cant even do 1 rep dont touch the damn weights!

what about the guys who bring their gf's with them to the gym and work out together doing pussy weight. we have like 4 or 5 couples like that at my gym. one of the guys wears a belt the whole time for his 95 pound bench press while the girl spots him. then they switch and the girl benches 65 pounds. if you can only out bench your petite gf by 30 pounds then you should probably change the way you workout and eat.

also we have 2 fat old slobs who walk around the gym with their chests out wide like a cock ready for a fight and flirt with every skinny chick in there. and wear one of those huge leather belts around their stomach with the flab wrapped over it. i'm sure they consider themselves 'bodybuilders'.. they hog the bench for like 90 minutes and do like 1 rep at a time and spend most of the time socializing with all the trainers there. they do the same exact workout every time they go and never work their legs.

what about the guys who bring their gf's with them to the gym and work out together doing pussy weight. we have like 4 or 5 couples like that at my gym. one of the guys wears a belt the whole time for his 95 pound bench press while the girl spots him. then they switch and the girl benches 65 pounds. if you can only out bench your petite gf by 30 pounds then you should probably change the way you workout and eat.

also we have 2 fat old slobs who walk around the gym with their chests out wide like a cock ready for a fight and flirt with every skinny chick in there. and wear one of those huge leather belts around their stomach with the flab wrapped over it. i'm sure they consider themselves 'bodybuilders'.. they hog the bench for like 90 minutes and do like 1 rep at a time and spend most of the time socializing with all the trainers there. they do the same exact workout every time they go and never work their legs.

Hahhahahaah the couples one is so true. They stay at the same weights year round to! Luckily the gym I go to doesn't have the 300 pound fatass that always talks about "back in his day" more like back in his dream

Ok i got one.
Pl gym has no mirrors right...
So they will do their curls and then stare down at their arms as they walk around instead lol
I can't wait till someone walks into something doing that dumb shit.

I saw a chick doing this the other day...she was very in love with her arms...
and we have mirrors

I keep my phone on me for emergency phone calls from my kids but it doesn't come out of my pocket and its always on vibrate

hey hey hey!!!

I go with the husband to the gym about once or twice a week when our schedules line up
but hes mainly there to make sure I dont rage on ppl hogging the squat rack doing curls :)

which in my new gym seems to be epidemic..my old gym it was only ever hogged by people doing little 4 inch range of motion squats while i wondered how their knees were holding up

the good old days.. :(

ironically one of the guys I raged on (and lost enuff control that I punched a bar on a bench...dumb) about doing curls in the squat rack asked if I could spot him on something the other day...then comes running over to spot me doing bench ...I had to ask him as politely as possible to not touch the bar; Im not afraid to do the roll of shame
he went to like spot me and was taking most of the weight off the bar/hands on the whole time

no wonder why these people look the same yr after yr

Top Bottom