Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Idiots and Morons at the gym thread

Guys doing curls in the power rack

Guy on the bike next to me holding a conversation for 45 minutes

Girls posing for Facebook photos while lifting

Ok i got one.
Pl gym has no mirrors right...
So they will do their curls and then stare down at their arms as they walk around instead lol
I can't wait till someone walks into something doing that dumb shit.

Practicing their golf swing with imaginary club or broom handle between sets. After all these years I can not figure this out. If any of you do this, please explain.

The guys who do punches and kicks inbetween sets looks retarded.. I always laugh when I see this..

On the cell phone not our gym has some cell phone signal blocker thing installed in the gym and changing room area.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

Man I wish I could of got a pic of this guy the other day. He wasn't aggravating or anything, just goofy as shit. Little short shorts like umbros, a jersey shore abercrombie tank...the ones that look a bit like sports bras, and it was tight on him with his stomach pudge sticking out. Sweat band on and everything. Had me laughing out loud and I had to try and keep a straight face around him.

The worst I've seen so far is the "certified trainer" that's teaching this highschool kid all the ropes to working out...... While he (the trainer) sits on a bench texting allowing the kid to squat with piss poor form.

The worst for me is that guy who has been going to the gym for a month, he recently raised his bench 5 pounds, after every set he stands up with his tiny arms flared with an agressive face and attempts to make eye contact with everyone in the gym to see who observed him

In all fairness I bring my phone to the gym. Now the ringer is off but I use apps to track my progression and shit. I try with pen and paper but I can never keep track of a pen then I just forget stuff or any notes I was particular about. I think my pacing and glaring inform ppl to stop being stupid and gtfo of the way!

Top Bottom