Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New here

with regard to muscle, I am definitely not lacking that. my upper arms are well built and very tight. My chest is tight as Bob has me do nothing but incline presses. Abs are decent. I do have a nice back, he makes me work that pretty heavy.

I can put more effort into my lower half. ..calves are decent but always had longer calves and never have been happy about that. My upper legs build muscle easily to the point they are too much... the ying and yang of it all

Hey sista!!!
Take that lesson from Marylin Monroe. High Heels Are A Girls Best Friend!
Shop for em.....Buy em.......Wear the hell out of em.
Besides they look dam sexy!!:D

Also for you calves, VOLUME!!
Ok so you wanna consider stuff like this,
Hold a dumbbell in one hand, step up on something about 4" high.
Hold dbl in right hand and stand on right leg. Do nice slow reps with a pause at the bottom and a pause with super flex at the top.
Wanna have your total reps around 70 minimum! However you get there is up to you.

What every you do for your calves run a min of 70 reps!
Good luck sista:supercool

You can always do calf raises in the shower too, it's a good spot for them :)

I also stretch out my back, shoulders, and arms in the shower- lol nice and warm.

Zed.... you sound like my husband about the high heels. Every time he goes back east or to Europe he buys heels...one day I will make HIM try them.. I like the routine you mentioned.

Top Bottom