Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Girl with a ? about Clen and PPA

ShooShoo Girl

I'm new the the board. My stats are 129 pounds, 5'4, bf% (estimation here) could be at 14%. I'm not 100% convinced on the measurement method as it was done the same way they measure guys bf%

Here's the question. I'm stuck. I can't seem to lean out anymore. I've got some cut in my back, arms, abs, and quads. I'm having problems with the lower two abs (got a decent 4 pack :) but the bottom two are being shy), and my glutes/hamstrings (saddle bags). I've been lifting for the last 2 1/2 years along with a clean diet (low carb, little sodium). I am considering doing a cycle of clen. I've tried ECA and it worked for a while (I would take it for a couple of weeks then lay off of it for a month or so...I never slacked on my diet or my work-outs either) Someone suggested that I cycle the Clen with PPA (or some other Yohimbe containing fatburner). What do you think? If so, how should this be cycled? And for how long before a break?

BTW,

During my search I found info on the Yohimbe HCL (topical) and what would be good to stack with it..but nothing on the PPA and Clen together. That's why I'm submitting the question. I've never taken anything except ECA, Hydroxycut (which I hated...too many pills to take!), and Xenedrine.

Top Bottom