Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*New Game* : The Last Time You......

About a month ago, I stole a few manilla folders from my office to use at home. (teehee)

When was the last time you swam in the ocean?

July 16th 2008, last time I hit the surf...

When was the last time someone broke your heart?

candace.jpg

Candace
Read her and I weep.
-not really-
Try 7 years ago at 24, 7 weeks in, we moved intogether after 5 weeks of seeing each other. It was with her ex fiance. So, that cuts down my pwnage points.... right?
When was the last time you got rejected?

She's hot!!
It is bad, but I guess with the ex fiance, it's not as bad. Is it? NO! having someone cheats is awful.

15 years ago.

When the last time you you took the subway?

candace.jpg

Candace
Read her and I weep.
-not really-
Try 7 years ago at 24, 7 weeks in, we moved intogether after 5 weeks of seeing each other. It was with her ex fiance. So, that cuts down my pwnage points.... right?
When was the last time you got rejected?

She's hot!!
It is bad, but I guess with the ex fiance, it's not as bad. Is it? NO! having someone cheats is awful.

15 years ago.

When was the last time you took the subway?

She's hot!!

15 years ago.

When was the last time you took the subway?

I cannot honestly remember.

When was the last time you fell in lust?

Never, I can't swim, I did walk barefoot in the ocean last month, March 21 :cold:

When was the last time you hugged someone you weren't related to or in a relationship with?

Last December, Graduation. Professor's, and some colleagues.

She's hot!!

15 years ago.

When the last time you you took the subway?

7 years ago London.

She tried to explain... I just walked out. Explanation, kinda like being a Native American way back... the act of transgression and trespass eloquently disparaged just fine. -Calling all white people out now- j/k.
Sides, she was a hairstylist/model... and all we had in common was going out.
Moreover, I heard about M&M this and that... it was like I was rebound boyfriend, and Cosmo y/M rolled into one. -sigh-

When was the last time you didn't have to say a word, and the other person was on the very exact same page. -Limbic Resonance-

7 years ago London.

She tried to explain... I just walked out. Explanation, kinda like being a Native American way back... the act of transgression and trespass eloquently disparaged just fine. -Calling all white people out now- j/k.
Moreover, I heard about M&M this and that... it was like I was rebound boyfriend, and Cosmo y/M rolled into one. -sigh-

When was the last time you didn't have to say a word, and the other person was on the very exact same page. -Limbic Resonance-
>>>>>nodding along with you<<<<<<<

7 years ago London.

Hmm, I don't know if this counts, but a few days ago (with you and your chart)

When was the last time you went skinny-dipping?

Hmm, I don't know if this counts, but a few days ago (with you and your chart)

When was the last time you went skinny-dipping?

LOL... most definitely counts...
never.
No Asian Small Penis Jokes pleez.
Not world class, but...never mind.

On that note back to catching up on reading...

Top Bottom