Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

puritysourcelabs triple steroids run

Koasi41

was not looking to run a long cycle at all, last time i did that i got very shut down. This time decided to use a 3 steroid stack of test, mast and tren
The results were pretty fast. Within 2 weeks started to see a visual difference in the mirror and was pretty pleased. nice results in a short time. communication is good i had 1 question which was answered fast. they got perfect shipping. i ordered test prop, mast prop, tren ace. results are impressive approximately 10 pounds in 8 weeks.

was not looking to run a long cycle at all, last time i did that i got very shut down. This time decided to use a 3 steroid stack of test, mast and tren
The results were pretty fast. Within 2 weeks started to see a visual difference in the mirror and was pretty pleased. nice results in a short time. communication is good i had 1 question which was answered fast. they got perfect shipping. i ordered test prop, mast prop, tren ace. results are impressive approximately 10 pounds in 8 weeks.
Puritysourcelabs will give you good results with their high quality euro pharmacies brand always

Top Bottom