Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*New Game* : The Last Time You......

2.6 years ago...
I don't really lol
I smirk, and shake my head no.
come to think of it, i think if people shake their head yes, that means they are like too gung ho...
If you shake your head no, it indicates that you are kewl. Why, cause No, or that ain't right attitude is much in more line... than Yes.

See if you are shaking your head yes... you come off as kinda crazy and determined to do something... either that or a sucka.

When was the last time you had a convo and was so disturbed by who you were talking too, you were flat out rude and did not look them in the eye?

2 weeks ago!

When was the last time you got caught cheating?

2.6 years ago...
I don't really lol
I smirk, and shake my head no.
come to think of it, i think if people shake their head yes, that means they are like too gung ho...
If you shake your head no, it indicates that you are kewl. Why, cause No, or that ain't right attitude is much in more line... than Yes.

See if you are shaking your head yes... you come off as kinda crazy and determined to do something... either that or a sucka.

When was the last time you had a convo and was so disturbed by who you were talking too, you were flat out rude and did not look them in the eye?

Sep 6, 2008

When was the last time you took a shower?

You New Yorkers.. so condescending...LOL
Neva Cheated.
Wear that like a Badge.
Fickle, but not that fickle.

What makes you think I have? Just asked the question!
Well, I did when I was very young.

I'm NOT condescending!!!!

When was the last time someone cheated on you?

Sep 6, 2008

When was the last time you took a shower?
Last night.. have not left the house today.
LOL, I think we know who... as well.

When was the last time you were so on, you just lit up the room with a charm that just left people enamored, amazed?
I mean that on.

Last night.. have not left the house today.
LOL, I think we know who... as well.

When was the last time you were so on, you just lit up the room with a charm that just left people enamored, amazed?
I mean that on.

Really probably never.

When was the last time you attended a bday party?

Really probably never.

When was the last time you attended a bday party?

Last May. My stepmother turned 55.

when was the last time you stole something?

What makes you think I have? Just asked the question!
Well, I did when I was very young.

I'm NOT condescending!!!!

When was the last time someone cheated on you?

candace.jpg

Candace
Read her and I weep.
-not really-
Try 7 years ago at 24, 7 weeks in, we moved intogether after 5 weeks of seeing each other. It was with her ex fiance. So, that cuts down my pwnage points.... right?
When was the last time you got rejected?

About a month ago, I stole a few manilla folders from my office to use at home. (teehee)

When was the last time you swam in the ocean?
Never, I can't swim, I did walk barefoot in the ocean last month, March 21 :cold:

When was the last time you hugged someone you weren't related to or in a relationship with?

Top Bottom