Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Cycle Question

superqt4u2nv said:
If it is your first time with Winstrol - stanozolol don’t inject it first one do oral in 5mg see what happens. I just am of the opinion orally you injest less then you do injecting less chance of sides etc plus Winstrol - stanozolol you can inject everyday or even EOD people might argue about the half life but just my opinion. Also with Clenbuterol I have run it straight at a lower does for 4 months 60mcg no stopping I took taurine the whole time 3000 mg per days no issues on a rebound but again I take Clenbuterol only when cutting never when building I never take any fat burners at all in the offseason cardio and diet should keep that all in check.

I am glad she mentioned Taurine.
If you don't take it with clen you shut down your bodies converson of t3 to t4 and you will have a MASSIVE rebound.
The only way clenbuterl stays effective after two weeks is to massively ramp up the dosage or to take T3 the whole time.

slat1 said:
I am glad she mentioned Taurine.
If you don't take it with Clenbuterol you shut down your bodies converson of t3 to t4 and you will have a MASSIVE rebound.
The only way clenbuterl stays effective after two weeks is to massively ramp up the dosage or to take T3 the whole time.
I started at 20mcg and worked up to 60 mcg did the same with t3 and then stayed there it was slow ramp took around 8ish weeks. I also tappered off them both but that was only 2 week tapper. Clen is know to have a slight anabolic effect in females I believe it to be true most of my last cycle I took only 10mg var. I was harder and leaner then I have ever been.

Top Bottom