Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Cycle Question

LadyRaptor

OK... so I did the 8 weeks of Anavar only... absolutely NO sides....and a "little" bit of muscle gain..more in the "quality" and "fullness" of what I had than any substantial gains.... I was happy with it.

I'm planning round 2.

Totally clean diet ( I know how to do this already)

Win 2x 35mg week (inj) and as long as the sides are tolerable, I want to add Anavar into it again. Another female Pro figure girl suggested I add CLEN to the mix... 5 on 2 off...but I'm not sure about the doseage of the clen. I was thinking to try .1 cc (20mcgs) 3x per day, and as long as there are no sides...increasing a bit to maybe 50mcg 3x ed, 5 days on, 2 days off...she also suggested Benadryl during days off to keep it balanced.

Can anyone (Sassy? Daisy?) advsie on the clen? I've got Liqui-clen (200mcg per ml).

THanks

S

I wouldn't inject winny in a million years you know you can drink it? 5mg ed would be a good place to start IMO

Are you trying to gain or cut if it is gaining no need for clen

I know Winny is a hit or miss with women.... I also hear that SWALLOWING it is worse for you than injecting.... I'm going to try and GAIN muscle while on the diet... hence the clen. 8 weeks. IT's all I want. Anyone on the CLEN?

S

I'm well aware of the potential sides of Win... however, I've personally met several athletes who have used this cycle, with great results... minimal (tolerable sides) I've only met 1 who got BANGED with sides.

QT? what's your reason for not wanting to inject?

I plan on GAINING, and cutting.... I did it with the anavar.... fuller, nice looking muscle bellies....but just not enough. I did the diet, was on Anavar during it...and got some small, but nice gains. A few pro competitors have suggested this is the logical next step. My next (for show and practice) competition is 10 weeks out....the BIG ONE is 16 weeks out. I want to gain during the 8... and cut up seriously this time by the BIG ONE.

S

As far as the Clen, are you talking 5 days on and 2 days off? Silly idea if so. Isn't the half life like 48 hours or something (I can't remember right now .... so tired!)? Much better to cycle it 2w on 2w off and use another burner between - like TRex or Ephedrine.

What exactly is your reason for Clen in a gaining cycle? I know it can help with muscle gain, but if you are taking V.ar and/or W.inn.y, the amt of muscle added with Clen would be negligible, IMO.

IMHO, CLen is way overrated and I think unecessary for most people. Like QT said in a previous post - it can help people prep for contest, but diet is going to make a much bigger impact.

BUT, as far as dosing, start lower and add a little more everyday until sides are too much. Then back down slightly and maintain. Once you find "your" dose, you can start there next time. Dosing for Clen is not gender-dependent, it is individual-dependent.

Keep in mind the sides from steroids start on the inside and work their way out.
You need to take winstrol daily. If you don't you will create havoc on your HPTA.

OK.... I'll take your word for the HPTA wreck! I'll go ahead and choke down 10mg per day, for 5 days (50mg ew) and do the clen 2 weeks on/2 weeks off switching out with ephedra... I have that too.

I'll let you know how it goes....

S

Daisy_Girl said:
As far as the Clenbuterol, are you talking 5 days on and 2 days off? Silly idea if so. Isn't the half life like 48 hours or something (I can't remember right now .... so tired!)? Much better to cycle it 2w on 2w off and use another burner between - like TRex or Ephedrine.

What exactly is your reason for Clen in a gaining cycle? I know it can help with muscle gain, but if you are taking V.ar and/or W.inn.y, the amt of muscle added with Clen would be negligible, IMO.

IMHO, CLen is way overrated and I think unecessary for most people. Like QT said in a previous post - it can help people prep for contest, but diet is going to make a much bigger impact.

BUT, as far as dosing, start lower and add a little more everyday until sides are too much. Then back down slightly and maintain. Once you find "your" dose, you can start there next time. Dosing for Clen is not gender-dependent, it is individual-dependent.

I've been seeing a lot about Clen - seems like definitely not the right tool for gaining, but beyond that I don't know much... Apparently, I'm learning something new every day.

LadyRaptor said:
I'm well aware of the potential sides of Win... however, I've personally met several athletes who have used this cycle, with great results... minimal (tolerable sides) I've only met 1 who got BANGED with sides.

QT? what's your reason for not wanting to inject?

I plan on GAINING, and cutting.... I did it with the anavar.... fuller, nice looking muscle bellies....but just not enough. I did the diet, was on Anavar during it...and got some small, but nice gains. A few pro competitors have suggested this is the logical next step. My next (for show and practice) competition is 10 weeks out....the BIG ONE is 16 weeks out. I want to gain during the 8... and cut up seriously this time by the BIG ONE.

S

If it is your first time with winny don’t inject it first one do oral in 5mg see what happens. I just am of the opinion orally you injest less then you do injecting less chance of sides etc plus winny you can inject everyday or even EOD people might argue about the half life but just my opinion. Also with clen I have run it straight at a lower does for 4 months 60mcg no stopping I took taurine the whole time 3000 mg per days no issues on a rebound but again I take clen only when cutting never when building I never take any fat burners at all in the offseason cardio and diet should keep that all in check.

Top Bottom