Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needto's new igf-1

Seems like it's surpressing my appetite, I'm not as hungry as I've been, I'm not losing weight I've actually gained about 3 lbs so I'm very pleased so far

Ok since I've started this badass product I gained 3 lbs pretty quick but after the first week I didn't feel as hungry so I didn't eat as much and have lost the 3 lbs I gained and 2 more and it's absolutely helping shed bf I've had to take my belt up one notch in just 2 weeks, I can't wait to see my results after the 4th week and I will run this with every cutting cycle I run, needto has some badass products with great results

I'm running same product
Same time frame
What is ur Ed dosage?
And from what I've read u must carb load
Before and after workouts

Curious bout what ur doin bro

I've had some great pump workouts
In last two weeks

Haven't increase bench in weight but added reps for sure

Ok since I've started this badass product I gained 3 lbs pretty quick but after the first week I didn't feel as hungry so I didn't eat as much and have lost the 3 lbs I gained and 2 more and it's absolutely helping shed bf I've had to take my belt up one notch in just 2 weeks, I can't wait to see my results after the 4th week and I will run this with every cutting cycle I run, needto has some badass products with great results

One of the best things abou IGF is its fat killing effects. Combine this product with Need2slin for the best stack for recomping synergy :evil::evil:

I'm dosing as the box said, half pack in morning and half pack before bed, and it's working great I might up it these last 2 weeks, I absolutely love this stuff

One of the best things abou IGF is its fat killing effects. Combine this product with Need2slin for the best stack for recomping synergy :evil::evil:

I would love to add this to my current cycle when I start alternating the N2 Shred Stack and Chemicalneed Clen/T3 fat burning stacks during my PCT and SARMS bridging cycles...how about it Needto ;)?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Top Bottom