Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

needtobuildmuscle.com video contest.. Win big prizes and money, every entry wins to.

Re: needtobuildmuscle.com video contest.. Win big prizes and money, every entry wins

should be fun

Re: needtobuildmuscle.com video contest.. Win big prizes and money, every entry wins

Maybe there should be a copy of this in the supplement forum as well? IDK..

I think this could be fun!

This contest still stands for needtobuildmuscle. with all the new products and everything about the company i am sure many people can come up with a bunch of cool videos... 1k grand prize guys stake your clam on it with in the next month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a FYI just got done filming day one, day two tommorow. It's far superior to what we did last time!

I am going to make the other prizes bigger. I do not want anyone thinking they don't have a chance to win money or a good price. Ricks vid is so good it might discourage others from making a vid because they think they cant beat him.

I appreciate the compliments dude, but I hope it doesn't discourage anybody. It was a lot of fun to make and that's why I did it!!! Gettin paid is awesome don't get me wrong, but Me and Ben just got alot of friends involved and just had a blast doin it!!!

LMeverlovinFAO! LOL> Good job man, that's some funny shit.

Top Bottom