Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need2 advanced cycle with changes - Opinons

Maybe there is something wrong with my diet...I'm not really sure, but I found I was able to tighten up while gaining or mantaining muscle mass. Basically I have 30 grams of carbs, 50-60 grams of protein, very low fat 6x a day. Every day was the same with no cheat meals.

I found I would tighten up, have the energy for sick workouts, and I wouldn't totally starve. If I up the carbs a bit, I gain size very quickly but in a few days I'll see bf creep up too. If I keep the carbs at 180grams every day, I seem to very slowly lose bodyfat and lean up.

Is this method just too simple or outdated?

Not sure but why I react the same why to carbs, I'll put on 30lb in a month with a good/decent PH cycle if I eat lots of carbs but 1/2 of it will be hard to loose fat...

50-60 grams of protine is really low (I can't be reading that right?).. I eat 300-400 grams a day, most days weekdays (weekend I carb load to build muscle for about 36 hrs or until my body fills out with the carbs) Ill eat 8-10 eggs and about 36-46 oz of serloin steak in about 6-8 meals. Funny thing is I've been on this CKD diet for 14 weeks and I always have energy, the weekdays after carb load I get great pumps and great energy. From talking to diff people everyones body has diff needs to grow and/or loose fat, although I've always stuck to the high protein...

I'm gonna have to try the TKD diet though if I start crashing or getting low energy, as it is my bf loosses has really slowed down so I'm dibating a clen/t3 30 day cyc with my last 11-14 weeks to get to my target 8-10% bf, I want to see abs! Lol

Last edited:
Maybe there is something wrong with my diet...I'm not really sure, but I found I was able to tighten up while gaining or mantaining muscle mass. Basically I have 30 grams of carbs, 50-60 grams of protein, very low fat 6x a day. Every day was the same with no cheat meals.

I found I would tighten up, have the energy for sick workouts, and I wouldn't totally starve. If I up the carbs a bit, I gain size very quickly but in a few days I'll see bf creep up too. If I keep the carbs at 180grams every day, I seem to very slowly lose bodyfat and lean up.

Is this method just too simple or outdated?

Hold on, you are saying you eat 50-60g protein, 30g carbs, and low fat? How many grams?

You are only getting 360 calories from protein and carbs?

There must be some kind of mistake in your post or you are just messing with us.

Please do update, because those specs are in the realm of lunacy, no offense. If that's what you are really eating, then we can surely help you.

As far as 180g carbs go... It's relative to when you eat them, what type, and your energy expenditure.

Started the stack today with a switch to the TKD diet, I also picked up some melatonin to help me sleep and added cranberry extract to my supporting sups.

Feel/am a little flushed right now. I normally lift around 6pm (2hrs from now) so I just took my 2nd dose for the day. Already ate about 30oz of meat today and will down 70carbs or so about am 1hr before I head out to the gym.

Did my blood work last week: bp was 104/58, good/normal kidney/liver/thyroid/hormone function. I plan on doing another mid round of tests in 4-5 weeks.

I'll see if I can't get a before pic...

Workout was great last night. I’m sure it was a combo of the diet change, the fact that I took a week off the gym and the need2 supplements. It was my 2nd day taking them and my lifts (back day my fav day) were stronger (too early for much more then a mental boost and maybe the blood pressure helped?), I was sweating a LOT and had to cutoff my gym time after 1 hr otherwise I would have been there longer and over trained (was not feeling fatigued).

Sides today:

Little tired/lethargic but I’m drinking lots of water and a cup of coffee helped.

I slept fine/normal

I am not anymore aggressive then normal (am a type ‘A’ guy so I’m normally aggressive).

Headaches – I woke up with a bad headache and still have a bit of one but it seems to have mostly gone away (I’ve not taken anything for it).

Looking forward to working out (as always)...

Top Bottom