Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need2 advanced cycle with changes - Opinons

Worked out my arms tonight. Too early for size gains but my energy was threw the roof, had to stop myself after an 1hr and 20min to keep from over training...

Did my legs yesterday (3rd day in) managed to add about 7% to my incline press and 28% to my hack squats. Overall leg lifts were up and my feeling was good/strong for the full 1hr and 20 min workout.

No sides right now other then sweat and my “drive” is still strong, I think the 3on/2off Sustain Alpha might be helping with that side of things.

I’m not really feeling sour and was debating working out 6 days this week instead of the normal 5. I normally take off the weekend to recover (joints/muscles) to avoid damage. Also my shoulder has been feeling pretty strong this week. I have to avoid any and all heavy chest workouts or bench press and stick to cables and lighter barbells for chest (and be very controlled/careful with shoulder workouts) because my right shoulder joint got damaged (un repairable) a few years ago.

Update: almost 2 weeks in.

1. Lifts are all up a huge amt, in fact I might have overtrained and strained a problem back muscle this week so I'm gonna take it easy until Monday...
2. I'm up a net about 5-6lb (dry in the morning)...

Great Tri workout on Wen, probably up there with my best... Tonight was legs / shoulders. Everything was up over last week, added about 90lb no problem to my incline leg press for the last 2 sets and about 5lb per arm with the over the head barbell press (up to 75lb barbell per x arm 4 sets x 8-10reps which is a lot for me with my bad shoulder joint, it's a little sore now thou)...

Well I'm back on a clean normal diet (no tkd or ckd). I'm up to 232 today (about 8lb), middle of third week with 2 more or so left

Top Bottom