Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need tips and critiques for my diet plan

broscience

I am 5'10
currently 178-180 lbs in the middle of my cutting phase. I am currently 3-5 lbs of my target weight goal.
bf% currently 14%
lifting for 2 years every day except for weekends and about to start my first cycle.

My goal: to have lean muscle gains and dropping 1-2% bf. If I start at 175lbs I would like to be 185lbs at the end of pct and cycle and at 12% bf.

My diet plan is

Meal one: 6 egg whites with wheat pita bread with low fat cottage cheese

Meal two: yogurt with granola and one scoop of protein powder

Meal three: Chicken with baby spinich,lettuce,kale and half of a sweet potato mashed

Meal 4: Same as meal 3

Pre-workout

Post-workout shake

Meal 5: 4 eggwhites 2 whole eggs

(could replace chicken with salmon or tuna) Please tell me if this is okay for me when I start my first cycle. THIS SHIT COST SO MUCH MONEY TOO! DAMNIT! :mad:

*see responses below and meal plan changes

Meal one: 6 egg whites with wheat pita bread with low fat cottage cheese
*NEW meal: 6 egg whites, 1 cup of oatmeal, 2 cups of veggies (steamed), 1 tbsp. flaxseed oil

Meal two: yogurt with granola and one scoop of protein powder
*change: 2 scoops of protein, 1 tbsp. flaxseed oil

Meal three: Chicken with baby spinich,lettuce,kale and half of a sweet potato mashed
*change: chincken breast, baby spinach, 2 cups steamed veggies, 1 tbsp. of olive oil

Meal 4: Same as meal 3

Pre-workout
-preworkout, take N2Burn, 2 caps

Post-workout shake

Meal 5: 4 eggwhites 2 whole eggs
*add 1 tbsp. MCT oil, along with 2 cups of veggies steamed

hi, here some diet tips they may help you in your diet plan:

Fruits & Vegetables
Since men are more likely to have serious health problems as they age, eating more fruits and vegetables is a diet tip that can actually save their lives. They can do this because they are full of vitamins and antioxidants that can protect men's bodies and prevent serious illnesses and diseases including certain types of cancer. Fruits and vegetables also provide men with plenty of energy because they have the "good sugars" that can help to keep men moving all day long.

Eat Healthy Fats
Many experts claim that fat causes obesity, raises your cholesterol and causes heart disease, but this is not strictly true. If fat is all that bad, why is it part of our natural diet chain? The reason is fat can be very good for you.
Fat provides the body with essential fatty acids (linoleic and linolenic acids) needed for normal reproduction and growth, as well as for production of prostaglandin, a hormone like compound that regulates blood pressure, blood clotting, and inflammation.
When eating fats you should eat healthy fats. Eating "healthy" fats includes the cold-water fish, mackerel and salmon, nuts, and olive oil. By eating healthy fats over unhealthy ones you will lose weight.

Drink Water
One of the most effective diet tips is to drink plenty of water. In fact, water is possibly the single most important catalyst in losing weight and keeping it off.
Water acts as a natural appetite suppressant by keeping your stomach full and fending off dehydration that leads to hunger cravings. Water also provides the additional benefit of flushing out toxins from the body and keeping it hydrated.
Water also helps your body metabolize stored fat by helping the kidneys flush out waste. When you don't drink enough water the liver that works to provide stored fat for energy also takes on the role of helping the kidneys eliminate waste and thus becomes less effective at metabolizing fat

good luck in your diet plan

I don't know if the OP ever came back but...if you read his post, he wants the diet for his cycle and he's hoping to gain 10 lbs of lean muscle. Seems like it's not enough food, although, I'd wanna know what he's running and for how long. :)

That is a lot of carbs and dairy for cutting, imo

carbs bounce your insulin up and down and with low blood sugar you get hunger. If you're not addicted to carbs - i'd go low carb like 30-70g.

Up the protein on a cutting diet. Lots of benefits. Throw in some peanut butter too - really helps with hunger.

Top Bottom