Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Help With Dbol!!!Please

LSUMuscle said:

LOL, You take protein everytime after you work out? That's a sign that you don't know what you are doing yet. I mean what about the other 5 meals a day. What do you eat then? Or let me guess, you don't eat breakfast most of the time, and you sometimes only eat once a day. You probably drink everynight. When you workout does that mean you do pushups and situps in your bedroom?

Actually, I just meant that taking protein isn't a huge secret. Besides, I wouldn't consider protein something you take, it's a food that you EAT. If you think of eating protein as a big accomplishment, then....maybe you should stick with creatine and weight gainer.

this guy isn'y getting it. If he's to lazy to do 30 min of research then let him fuck himself up. how many people does it take telling you to leave the d-bol alone before you'll understand??? Stick to the basics..stick to the basics..stick to the basics. Learn how to eat, sleep, and work out and then ponder jumping into AAS. (Its like playin cards with my brothers kids...nerve wrackin sons of bitches)

what are you a moron???....too lazy to do research???.....what do u think i've been doin on here???? I learned alot about that shit.....anyway...don't you have to go play cards with the kids??

Do you know where the search button is and how to use it?? If you did you wouldn't have to look like a dumb ass posting questions that have been anwsered 100 times before. I hate lazy fuckers. Do your own homework instead of tryin to get people to spoonfeed you idiot.

No one told you to read this.......you're the idiot who's readin it and responding....you really don't have anything better to do??You idiot

all these other guys are helping me understand this shit cuz they know what they're talking about....if the search button worked for me i would use it....so go play cards with the little ones buddy

and you keep poppin your pink candies drinkin your 1 protien shake a day and not growing. all these guys are tellin you to get your other shit togehter first. You need to be asking ?? about diet, workout, and sleep and let you body grow natural until you learn what your playin with. your lack of research shows your not ready to play with AAS.

Damn bro you are definitely way too young. Please please listen. You are probably not done growing yet, I didn't stop till I was about 22. Dbol will finish your growth. Hope you don;t want to be any taller. 2) Workout till you are at least 21. 3) learn to eat at least 6 times a day with high protein, moderate carb, low fat. 4) sleep at least 8 hrs 5) If you are a drinker and drink alcohol on dbol, better start thinking about which of your friends might care enough to sell you his liver, cause yours is peace 6) Read learn research and don't fuck yourself up, you are only 19 but please don't be an idiot. 7) Take your creatine and protein and after a bit look into getting some clenbuterol.

Good luck, be safe, and don't kill yourself

Top Bottom