Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Bigger Chest.....

AnotherRedHead

Im natural so far. I seem to be able to build bodyparts pretty easily, but my chest is lacking bigtime. Usually I work out chest on Mondays doing flat bench, incline dumbells, and flyes of some sort.... Every now and then in a blue moon I do decline bench...but not that much. I have heard that I should stop doing flat bench completely and just do incline and decline.....but should I do barbell or dumbell, and what flyes should I do? Incline or decline, or flat? Im willing to work as hard as it takes, could someone with a big ass chest tell me what their workout is?
Thanks,
Nick

Hit chest once a week for a max of 12 sets (flat, incline and some dumbbells) for about 8-12 reps per set

Up the poundage till you hear your elbows beg for mercy :D

300ml silicon implants can do wonders...

ohh sorry, thought you were a girl.... LOL:D

HIT EM HARDER ONCE A WEEK AND WATCH THEM GROW!

Anabolix

I had similar problem, so I enhanced my chest with 3 supersets of incline with dumbells 8 reps and flies 12 reps, the same in decline, and dip with added weight 8 to 10 reps. Sometimes it is more technic than strength, so feel it in the chest.
:smash:

Never had problem here

I'm just the opposite. I would like to decrease the size of my chest. No gyno here, it's just not in proportion to my arms.
What I did to make it grow. Started working out at 14. Flat bench, incline bench and heavy dumbbell presses twisting them at the top. Turn the dumbbells at the top so the little fingers are close to each other and the dumbbells make a 90 degree angled V . That and pushups every night. If you're 14 it should work great by the time you're 20. If you're already in your 20's, shit I don't know what you could do.

Top Bottom