Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need advice and help!!

NewMe1

I'm looking to get in shape and transform my body but I do not know where to start. I have been reading so much online and am completely confused on how to achieve the body I want. I am 5 feet tall and 110 lbs. I do not have a lot of muscle mass. I had a baby about 16 months ago so I have a little more around my mid section. I want to be tone and muscular. I am on a low budget and cannot afford a gym. Can anyone give me advice on workouts or tips on eating. I would like to start this process soon, I want to get in the best shape of my life!:) thanks!!

I am 4 10' my baby is 18 months old and I weigh around 118. But I have a good bit of muscle on me and I just first started with a good clean diet and getting my metabolism working good. I have never used any type of fat burners before. Just eat protein good carbs and fats. And measure out everything and adjust to how you look. My current micros is 30p/40c/10f

Top Bottom