Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My SARMS-S4 Experience

I've taken two days off due to my stomach bug and the yellow tint is virtually gone. I can't wait to get back into my routine.

AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! Another supp I HAVE to buy lol. Oh yeah this IS an expensive hobby.
unfortunately, it is. I was just thinking about my cycle coming up. I had everything planned and bought, and was at a relief that I wouldn't have to spend anymore money. Than I heard about Sarms, and of course, have to get some for PCT. Wouldn't want to lose my gains, now would we? :D

I wouldn't quit the SARMS regardless. I'll post more detail later, but my numbers are unexplainable. My test is low and it's screwing with my head, but I'm overtraining, undereating -- yet moving weight like I was jucing hard.

Have to keep in mind. The SARMS are acting on the androgen receptor and the body is reading it as a normal hormonal interaction regardless of the testosterone levels. The body is very efficient and it will not produce more testosterone unless it has to and while on SARMS it won't have to. This is why you feel good on the SARMS and still have low test levels. The body works through feed back mechanisms. If the body is having good/increased hormonal response it will decrease hormone production or hault it. Although SARMS may not obliviate the natural test levels, it definitely won't help them. Very excited about its potential though!

Last edited:
Have to keep in mind. The SARMS are acting on the androgen receptor and the body is reading it as a normal hormonal interaction regardless of the testosterone levels. The body is very efficient and it will not produce more testosterone unless it has to and while on SARMS it won't have to. This is why you feel good on the SARMS and still have low test levels. The body works through feed back mechanisms. If the body is having good/increased hormonal response it will decrease hormone production or hault it. Although SARMS may not obliviate the natural test levels, it definitely won't help them. Very excited about its potential though!

not true, your natural test levels will return just the same with or with out SARMs. While S4 will not make the test levels return faster, they will not slow them down at all. It has no effect on the HPTA.

That is one if not the best thing about sarms s4.

I'm going to get more bloodwork on Thursday I believe. I'll post fresh pics soon too.

not true, your natural test levels will return just the same with or with out SARMs. While S4 will not make the test levels return faster, they will not slow them down at all. It has no effect on the HPTA.

That is one if not the best thing about sarms s4.

Interesting. What you say makes sense but I couldn't find any studies that back it up. I'm interested in this subject so I was hoping maybe you guys had some links to more studies on sarms?

Top Bottom