Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My personal best for deadlifts

endpoint- In all seriousness, the bow flex is a bench surounded by bows all over that give resistance when performing certain exercises. If you don't have any idea what it is, it's kind of hard to explain it.

I think i saw that on that show "bette" (that bette midler show)

one of those "work all your body parts at once" things. I have seen the chuck noris "total gym"

Unfortunately I found out the hard way that single rep maxes aren't for my frame.

What I meant by that was that in a short span of time, I injured the rotator cuff in my right shoulder pretty badly, developed painfull bursitis in both hips, and slipped a disk in my lower back doing triples on 365 for goodmornings.
I had a nationally ranked powerlifter (ie, squats over 800) coaching me on my strength training, and I think I just got too strong too fast for my small frame (I was under 150lbs when I started training). So now I almost never do singles, usually heavy sets of 5, or on occasion triples, but my strength levels now far surpass what they were back then so I am curious about what my maxes are.

yeah powerlifting isnt for some.

although from what i have seen.......people tend to wreck themselves (including me) by training over 85%-90% for more than a month.

dont know how you trained.......but this overtraining is seen to much. and they constantly ask why do i get injured?

Nice dead bro!!

I don't know what it is, but I just can't stop deadlifting. I love it and every time I go to them, I end up loading up the bar and working up to a single. It just feels good.

Today I missed 425 about an inch from a full lockout and then proceeded to hit 315 for 13 reps. I pull sumo and weigh @151 lbs.

Can't wait til the day I'm creeping up on my first 600 lb deadlift!

Thats a lot of weight for weighing in at 151, not bad at all. As far as singles, haven't done them in a while but I think it's about time!

Top Bottom