Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My neighbors are going to die....

this guy has a serious problem with boundaries. i fucking hate people like that. so annoying. he needs a foot up his ass.

Smurf, seriously he has hit on every women in this neighborhood, if i ever caught him trying to hit on my gf i would fucking KILL him...my one neighbor girl i know is pretty close with us and she said she actually had to tell him to back off...hes such a creep...ill take a picture of him and show you...you will laugh so hard LOL

Smurf, seriously he has hit on every women in this neighborhood, if i ever caught him trying to hit on my gf i would fucking KILL him...my one neighbor girl i know is pretty close with us and she said she actually had to tell him to back off...hes such a creep...ill take a picture of him and show you...you will laugh so hard LOL
what a fuckin mess

Im pretty sure they are swingers with the neighbors behind my house...they are ALWAYS over at eachothers houses like holding eachother....they are fucking creepy people man....

If someone is keeping you up at night, get up around 5-6 am the next morning and make a ton of noise. I'm sure they'd appreciate the returned favor.

yup...worst thing in the world for a morning hangover is a buzzing chainsaw outside your window...and every canadian has a fucking chainsaw, yes??

ps: how are these derelicts able to afford to live in your neighborhood???

this will be your new hobby...and the beauty of it??? IT'S FUCKING ART...so no one can fuck with you...cuz you're an artist and shit :lmao:

Top Bottom