Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My neighbors are going to die....

Look at me, I'm Jnevin all big and tough!

I wouldn't have gotten physical with him, but I would have let him know it was completely inappropriate to be in my house around my wife and kids uninvited and without me there. Then I would have fucked his dog while making eye contact with him and pissed in his shampoo bottle.

You need to step up the intimidation factor. Move your bench to the front yard and do presses with your shirt off and oiled down. Fuck I'm horny

I wouldn't have gotten physical with him, but I would have let him know it was completely inappropriate to be in my house around my wife and kids uninvited and without me there. Then I would have fucked his dog while making eye contact with him and pissed in his shampoo bottle.

Thats hawt bruh

thank goodness I have no neighbors, just one... in the back, pair of homos.... fucking hate them... but I'm fencing and once I do that they will never be in my mind again.... I would just call the police, because if you tell him and he doesnt comply and then you call the police he'll know it was you and seeing how he is a creeper with no boundaries I wouldnt want that...

Pipe in "Hearts on Fire" through the loud speakers pointed at his house

thank goodness I have no neighbors, just one... in the back, pair of homos.... fucking hate them... but I'm fencing and once I do that they will never be in my mind again.... I would just call the police, because if you tell him and he doesnt comply and then you call the police he'll know it was you and seeing how he is a creeper with no boundaries I wouldnt want that...

You live next to Pick3 and Mr. Long John?

you have no neighbors, just one?

lol, wtf

Top Bottom