Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My neighbors are going to die....

wootoom

Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
They are 50 years old and party in there garage constantly!!!! He's a fucking truck driver that wears cut off Harley Davidson shirts and he creeps on all the women in our neighborhood..I think they are swingers...his wife is a fucking loud mouth bitch also..they are so nice to me but it's that fake nice..

They woke my kids up last night, again!!!! Fuck I don't know what to do...I don't want to confront them or start a war because I seriously am crazy..I will kill someone...my gf has already had to hold me back a couple times from this disaster...he's such a fucking creep..

When I first moved into my house, I was living with my ex wife and he introduced himself so I went to his house for a beer. I got talking about how i was having problems with my ex and shit..so we ended up drinking for awhile and I went to the washroom and I came back and he was gone. I'm like, ok? He comes back and I'm like, where did you go? He says, I went upstairs and talked with you're ex wife and told her that you guys were going to be ok and just to get through the hard times..I'm like, you went into my house? I said, I don't think my ex would listen to a guy like you, don't ever go into my house like that again..like who does shit like this..

The only reason I don't say anything anymore is because I'm fucking crazy..I'm seriously scared I'm going to kill someone some day...

Wow....sounds crazy! Beware of people that don't respect normal personal boundaries. That is really weird. They woke up your kids partying in the garage?

Wow....sounds crazy! Beware of people that don't respect normal personal boundaries. That is really weird. They woke up your kids partying in the garage?

They leave the garage door open and crank the music, then they go to the back deck and get REALLY loud...

If someone is keeping you up at night, get up around 5-6 am the next morning and make a ton of noise. I'm sure they'd appreciate the returned favor.

Damn i hate situations like that.... Id talk to him during the day and let him know you have kids and what time they go to sleep... Also I wouldn't drink beers with him or be social...

cant you call the cops?

ya i could, i think i might just approach him, hes mr.nice guy around me...i just have to be careful with the cop situation, i mean, i have to live by these fuckheads for a long time....

Top Bottom