Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

My neighbors are going to die....

wootoom

EF MOD
Moderator
They are 50 years old and party in there garage constantly!!!! He's a fucking truck driver that wears cut off Harley Davidson shirts and he creeps on all the women in our neighborhood..I think they are swingers...his wife is a fucking loud mouth bitch also..they are so nice to me but it's that fake nice..

They woke my kids up last night, again!!!! Fuck I don't know what to do...I don't want to confront them or start a war because I seriously am crazy..I will kill someone...my gf has already had to hold me back a couple times from this disaster...he's such a fucking creep..

When I first moved into my house, I was living with my ex wife and he introduced himself so I went to his house for a beer. I got talking about how i was having problems with my ex and shit..so we ended up drinking for awhile and I went to the washroom and I came back and he was gone. I'm like, ok? He comes back and I'm like, where did you go? He says, I went upstairs and talked with you're ex wife and told her that you guys were going to be ok and just to get through the hard times..I'm like, you went into my house? I said, I don't think my ex would listen to a guy like you, don't ever go into my house like that again..like who does shit like this..


The only reason I don't say anything anymore is because I'm fucking crazy..I'm seriously scared I'm going to kill someone some day...
 
Wow....sounds crazy! Beware of people that don't respect normal personal boundaries. That is really weird. They woke up your kids partying in the garage?
 
Wow....sounds crazy! Beware of people that don't respect normal personal boundaries. That is really weird. They woke up your kids partying in the garage?

They leave the garage door open and crank the music, then they go to the back deck and get REALLY loud...
 
If someone is keeping you up at night, get up around 5-6 am the next morning and make a ton of noise. I'm sure they'd appreciate the returned favor.
 
Damn i hate situations like that.... Id talk to him during the day and let him know you have kids and what time they go to sleep... Also I wouldn't drink beers with him or be social...
 
As long as you don't have collateral damage (i.e. another adjacent, well-behaved neighbor), a good 6am weed eater, lawn mower, motorcycle, skill saw or even a plain-old hammer will do the trick.
 
i thought you were rich. why are you living with white trash.

im not smurf...thats the thing, this is actually a really nice neighborhood lol...im sure he makes good money, he works in the oilfield but hes just a fucking redneck....hes mr.harley davidson...hes such a creep...this thread is pissing me off...im pacing....
 
what pisses me off, is he is a really nice guy to my face, like he helps me out with my garden,lawn and such....but he has a serious drinking problem! He said to me, all the neighbors give eachother a house key so when everyone is gone we look after eachothers houses...im like, im not giving any fucking neighbors my house keys thank you!
 
what pisses me off, is he is a really nice guy to my face, like he helps me out with my garden,lawn and such....but he has a serious drinking problem! He said to me, all the neighbors give eachother a house key so when everyone is gone we look after eachothers houses...im like, im not giving any fucking neighbors my house keys thank you!
this guy has a serious problem with boundaries. i fucking hate people like that. so annoying. he needs a foot up his ass.
 
this guy has a serious problem with boundaries. i fucking hate people like that. so annoying. he needs a foot up his ass.

Smurf, seriously he has hit on every women in this neighborhood, if i ever caught him trying to hit on my gf i would fucking KILL him...my one neighbor girl i know is pretty close with us and she said she actually had to tell him to back off...hes such a creep...ill take a picture of him and show you...you will laugh so hard LOL
 
Smurf, seriously he has hit on every women in this neighborhood, if i ever caught him trying to hit on my gf i would fucking KILL him...my one neighbor girl i know is pretty close with us and she said she actually had to tell him to back off...hes such a creep...ill take a picture of him and show you...you will laugh so hard LOL
what a fuckin mess
 
Im pretty sure they are swingers with the neighbors behind my house...they are ALWAYS over at eachothers houses like holding eachother....they are fucking creepy people man....
 
If someone is keeping you up at night, get up around 5-6 am the next morning and make a ton of noise. I'm sure they'd appreciate the returned favor.

yup...worst thing in the world for a morning hangover is a buzzing chainsaw outside your window...and every canadian has a fucking chainsaw, yes??

ps: how are these derelicts able to afford to live in your neighborhood???
 
this will be your new hobby...and the beauty of it??? IT'S FUCKING ART...so no one can fuck with you...cuz you're an artist and shit :lmao:


 
WELCOME TO THE NEIGHBOORHOOD! hi, my name's wootoom! i'm a fucking chainsaw artist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry, i talk really fucking loud!!!!!!!!!!! i didn't used to wear hearing protection and, well, it kinda fucked up my hearing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
You need to just talk to him and tell him he is disturbing your children. If he really is "fake nice" he might act all sorry and then fuck up again, in which case you call the police (you warned him). Or he might actually just be a dumbass and not realize how loud they are being and straighten up. You never know until you say something. Always talk and give a few chances before calling the mounted police :)
 
Look at me, I'm Jnevin all big and tough!

I wouldn't have gotten physical with him, but I would have let him know it was completely inappropriate to be in my house around my wife and kids uninvited and without me there. Then I would have fucked his dog while making eye contact with him and pissed in his shampoo bottle.
 
You need to step up the intimidation factor. Move your bench to the front yard and do presses with your shirt off and oiled down. Fuck I'm horny
 
I wouldn't have gotten physical with him, but I would have let him know it was completely inappropriate to be in my house around my wife and kids uninvited and without me there. Then I would have fucked his dog while making eye contact with him and pissed in his shampoo bottle.

Thats hawt bruh
 
thank goodness I have no neighbors, just one... in the back, pair of homos.... fucking hate them... but I'm fencing and once I do that they will never be in my mind again.... I would just call the police, because if you tell him and he doesnt comply and then you call the police he'll know it was you and seeing how he is a creeper with no boundaries I wouldnt want that...
 
thank goodness I have no neighbors, just one... in the back, pair of homos.... fucking hate them... but I'm fencing and once I do that they will never be in my mind again.... I would just call the police, because if you tell him and he doesnt comply and then you call the police he'll know it was you and seeing how he is a creeper with no boundaries I wouldnt want that...

You live next to Pick3 and Mr. Long John?
 
thank goodness I have no neighbors, just one... in the back, pair of homos.... fucking hate them... but I'm fencing and once I do that they will never be in my mind again.... I would just call the police, because if you tell him and he doesnt comply and then you call the police he'll know it was you and seeing how he is a creeper with no boundaries I wouldnt want that...

you have no neighbors, just one?

lol, wtf
 
You should move to a remote log cabin in Kazakhstan.

Your nearest neighbor wood have to traverse the Verkhoyansk Range before he could commit an egregious act worthy of death.



just sayin'
 
nan, let's hear about your homo neighbors. why do you hate them?
Our house is fenced in the front and in the left, they have a fence in the back, before closing the deal on the house I warned the realtor we would not close unless they fenced it ALL in, they lowered the price for me to fence the right side and the back mos said it was silly for me to fence next to their fence and said I should just fence up to their fence and we'd share a fence, I bought it, moved in and about 1-2 weeks later was installing my fence, they came into my property (their damn fence has a door that opens into MY property) and said they changed their minds and I couldnt touch their fence $@#%$ so now my right fence ends in nothing and has a gap... they then said we could share the cost to fence, so I went to lowes got the cost, found a dude that charged $100 a day for the work and they said oh this is too expensive, let me talk to a guy I know, and then never again talked to me !#@$%#

Then when my great dane got here there was more trouble, he arrived a Friday night, slept inside, didnt peep, then on saturday we went to the movies and left him alone for 2 hours tops, Sunday morning we had a note from them in the mail stating the dog had cried all night (BS we were gone 2 hours!) and that they didnt appreciate it, they also stated they are very understanding but they would hate it if someone had to call the sherrifs department! so my dog had been here like 24 fucking hours and was alone for 2 hours tops and they were already being bitches! I have to open my windos to hear them bark, I have no idea how they could even hear him...
 
Man, do I feel your pain! I have a sick nut who is my upstairs tenant/neighbor. She's been a THORN in my side for 7 long years.
I can't/won't list the things she's done, because the list is too long, but a quick example: I used to get home from work and open my back door so my cats could go out, then I would lay in bed to nap in my bra and panties.
Once I was passed out, she would come down the back stairs, onto my back porch and come into my house through the open door, into my bedroom and shake me to wake me up and say "I made you supper"...........whhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Then when I put my foot down and made some boundaries, she got mental. She would throw corn in my pool, slander me to other neighbors, drops things on the floor to wake me up....just really crazy ass shit.
The lastest; I put my garbage out on my front balcony to get it ready for garbage day, and she called the city to say my garbage stunk (it was outside less than an hour), so she took pics of my garbage and is going to take me to the rental board to try to get me evicted...I'm the landlord....ugh!

Woot, some people are just bat-shit crazy and from I've come to learn, you just can't beat crazy!

Smurf, FB'ing you her number ;-)
 
You need to step up the intimidation factor. Move your bench to the front yard and do presses with your shirt off and oiled down. Fuck I'm horny

Hey backstreet, I'll give you my address if you would like to bench in my front yard to intimate my neighbor! ;-)
 
Man, do I feel your pain! I have a sick nut who is my upstairs tenant/neighbor. She's been a THORN in my side for 7 long years.
I can't/won't list the things she's done, because the list is too long, but a quick example: I used to get home from work and open my back door so my cats could go out, then I would lay in bed to nap in my bra and panties.
Once I was passed out, she would come down the back stairs, onto my back porch and come into my house through the open door, into my bedroom and shake me to wake me up and say "I made you supper"...........whhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Then when I put my foot down and made some boundaries, she got mental. She would throw corn in my pool, slander me to other neighbors, drops things on the floor to wake me up....just really crazy ass shit.
The lastest; I put my garbage out on my front balcony to get it ready for garbage day, and she called the city to say my garbage stunk (it was outside less than an hour), so she took pics of my garbage and is going to take me to the rental board to try to get me evicted...I'm the landlord....ugh!

Woot, some people are just bat-shit crazy and from I've come to learn, you just can't beat crazy!

Smurf, FB'ing you her number ;-)

^^^
this could have all been avoided if you wood have just complied with her Lesbo advances



just sayin'
 
thank goodness I have no neighbors, just one... in the back, pair of homos.... fucking hate them... but I'm fencing and once I do that they will never be in my mind again.... I would just call the police, because if you tell him and he doesnt comply and then you call the police he'll know it was you and seeing how he is a creeper with no boundaries I wouldnt want that...

pick3 and rnch?
 
cant you get her evicted?

I would love to but tough to evict tenants in Quebec.
Also, she's older and a judge will have sympathy. Though she is as active as a 25 yr old.
I've documented a lot of her antics, but it may not be worth the fight.

She will tell neighbors this one neighbor guy steals her thongs from her clothesline and he keeps them, calls her and says she needs to go to his place to get them and she goes, then he tries to have sex with her. I have an 8 ft fence that no one can jump.

nutty.....just nutty
 
Well, I think you have to address the problem ASAP possible Woot and not let this build up because that is when you will do something stupid.
Whether it is in person or by phone I would make sure to keep your cool 100% the first time you talk to them.
If they do it again, simply call or go over and express your concern about your kid.
Now... If the second time they don't oblige you may wanna get Drago on their ass a little bit.
 
I used to get home from work and open my back door so my cats could go out, then I would lay in bed to nap in my bra and panties...

Now that you have created this mental image in my head I, too, require pics! :D








b0und (in for blueta :daisy: pics)
 
The noise is one thing, but someone you JUST MET, going into your house and talking to your ex-wife about you & relationships.... Out of bounds! Even a long-time friend shouldn't go talk to your ex or present wife or GF, whatever, without YOU asking specifically.

That's the kind of neighbor that you keep on a level of just being polite because you're forced to live next to them for now, and not have anything to do with them otherwise. I agree not to start warfare, but keep it cool (or cold for that matter). Every neighborhood has one.

Charles
 
They are 50 years old and party in there garage constantly!!!! He's a fucking truck driver that wears cut off Harley Davidson shirts and he creeps on all the women in our neighborhood..I think they are swingers...his wife is a fucking loud mouth bitch also..they are so nice to me but it's that fake nice..

They woke my kids up last night, again!!!! Fuck I don't know what to do...I don't want to confront them or start a war because I seriously am crazy..I will kill someone...my gf has already had to hold me back a couple times from this disaster...he's such a fucking creep..

When I first moved into my house, I was living with my ex wife and he introduced himself so I went to his house for a beer. I got talking about how i was having problems with my ex and shit..so we ended up drinking for awhile and I went to the washroom and I came back and he was gone. I'm like, ok? He comes back and I'm like, where did you go? He says, I went upstairs and talked with you're ex wife and told her that you guys were going to be ok and just to get through the hard times..I'm like, you went into my house? I said, I don't think my ex would listen to a guy like you, don't ever go into my house like that again..like who does shit like this..


The only reason I don't say anything anymore is because I'm fucking crazy..I'm seriously scared I'm going to kill someone some day...
Gotta love neighbors LOL!
Well if they are waking up the boys at night that must mean that they sleep during the day? Or atleast into late morning. At 6 AM get out there and be as loud as you possibly can!!!
 
Top Bottom