Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My neighbors are going to die....

As long as you don't have collateral damage (i.e. another adjacent, well-behaved neighbor), a good 6am weed eater, lawn mower, motorcycle, skill saw or even a plain-old hammer will do the trick.

i thought you were rich. why are you living with white trash.

im not smurf...thats the thing, this is actually a really nice neighborhood lol...im sure he makes good money, he works in the oilfield but hes just a fucking redneck....hes mr.harley davidson...hes such a creep...this thread is pissing me off...im pacing....

what pisses me off, is he is a really nice guy to my face, like he helps me out with my garden,lawn and such....but he has a serious drinking problem! He said to me, all the neighbors give eachother a house key so when everyone is gone we look after eachothers houses...im like, im not giving any fucking neighbors my house keys thank you!

what pisses me off, is he is a really nice guy to my face, like he helps me out with my garden,lawn and such....but he has a serious drinking problem! He said to me, all the neighbors give eachother a house key so when everyone is gone we look after eachothers houses...im like, im not giving any fucking neighbors my house keys thank you!
this guy has a serious problem with boundaries. i fucking hate people like that. so annoying. he needs a foot up his ass.

Top Bottom