Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my little bit of progress

smr91481

i'm nowhere near what i want to be, but i've gotten a little better. i know this probably isn't much progress for the time frame (since about january till now).

i haven' t even noticed that big of a change in myself but other people are telling me they notice.

i went from a little over 240 to 213.
my waist went from 42 to 37.

i hope i can keep making progress. and i hope it comes quicker. my diet is alot better now and i've been doing cardio...so hopefully i can get under that 200 mark that i haven't seen in forever.

way to go!..... 27 lbs. and 5 inches off your waist sounds like a pretty damn good accomplishment to me regardless of how long it took to achieve.

congratulations!... good luck with your goal of going below 200 lbs.

Excellent job bro! Yes, it might have taken you a long time. But look at it this way. Most people who lose that kind of weight in say three months or so end up putting it right back on. You should be very proud of the fact that you've disciplined yourself for this long. Most can't do that. So keep at it!!

looks like nice proggress to me. Always hard to notice improvements on yourself since to you they are so gradual. Did Go look at some old photos and compare them to what you have now you'll see a big difference.

great job,just dont give up and dont let people put you down.......continue what your doing ,I too started cutting for about 3weeks i can say,and i sure could see small changes,for example my side uder armpits is getting a little more hard ,chest getting good,shoulders coming along good. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK:)

Top Bottom