Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My life ended yesterday! :(

ur life hasnt ended. say the doc had said 'sorry we couldnt save ur sight'. or 'sorry the second testicle was also cancerous and we had to remove it'.

get things in perspective. come out fighting and u'll get over this, keep training , get the rest of ur body in top condition and when ur elbow allows u'll be back and firing on all cylinders.

damn, bro... i couldn't imagine. stay in the gym.... take it easy on the elbow... just try to build back the tissue first and keep going. best of luck to you.

peace,
ragin'

I have sent an e-mail to m.o.d and Zyglamail now.. Maybe they have a couple of wise words to tell me.

And I have done a reaserch about "DMSO". It seems like DMSO is used more to heal muscletissue etc. Not the skeleton...? :/

Bro, the doctors are always going to tell you not to lift, or that you can't lift. If they tell you to go ahead, they could face a lawsuit.

When I dislocated my shoulder on the military press, I was told I would never lift again. I went back to training too soon out of denial, and It really was impossible. I ended up in deep depression for 1.5 years and ended up with no muscle mass and a 40 inch gut. Last Febuary, I got sick of what I was doing to myself, I joined a gym and did cardio and very little lifting, focusing on healing my rotator cuff. I swear to you that the first time I benched, I had trouble with 65lbs, but I never gave up.

Don't make the same mistake I made.

:(
Just take it slow....you never know what you will be able to do later on down the road......
some doctors tell people they'll never be able to walk again...6 months later they are.....
I have read stories about bb's who were in comas and couldnt even walk when they got up...but eventually got back where they left off......
Good luck to you.

I have read

a few studies concerning human growth hormone and test help with vertabra fractures in the back, now whether or not it could help is unknown but I feel it is worth a shot, you just never know how the human body will react..also winny helps by increasing red blood cell production, hence the strength increases.

As far as being depressed, i would think it would be normal to be depressed, it is when it is going on continuosly is when you have to seek help, and in that regaurd growth hormoner and test will help with depression

40butpumpin said:
I'll collect some info also and fwd it to you.

That's great.

I'm surfing the net all day and collecting info myself, and I read all your posts with appreciation.

I've also thought about buying the book "Grow young with HGH, by Dr. Ronald Klatz". A guy I know online suggested it..

Top Bottom