Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My figure comp pic

You look very good...actually would you like to get married?(shit i said that out loud)

Anyway looking great....:D

M56M

CP -

You look awesome! Great smile too! I've done some bb competition and I'm seeing LOTS of figure contests gettign included in traditional body building shows. Obviously figure comps are filling a gap that is missing in women's competition - somewhere between shredded, ripped muscle chicks and the lean, flying splits of the fitness chicks. Can you educate me as to what are the things they judge figure contests on and how do you think you measured up on these?

How did you place?

~ sassy :angel:

Thanks everyone!

Sassy,

Beleive it or not, but I DID NOT place. The girl on the end won and the girl next to her placed 2nd. I was told that I was too muscular and my legs overpowered my physique. Now, I'm kind of skeptical on these comps. I start dieting Aug 1. for a BB show in Nov. Since I didn't do too well, I thought maybe I'd give BB a try and maybe cross over into the figure, since their will be one @ the same show.

Clad,

I couldn't even walk in those. They were 4" heels. I'm already 5"7.

I think you should of at least placed......
Can we see a back view? :kitty:

You do look thick in the legs for a figure comp. Maybe BB would fit your physique better. Also, how were your abs the suit you cjose covered your midsection I have judged a few figure comps and the woman that shows a tight midsection always places higher, The woman at the end who won wore a suit that partialy revealed tight abs.

Top Bottom