Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My figure comp pic

CP -

Sounds like a plan! I'd love to hear about your Bev Int'l experience! My "diet" right now is holistic and kinda low protein - its good to take a break from the bb diet every now and then.

Sounds like you got the cardio thing down! Cardio is always a toss up because it leans you out, but can be catabolic too. When you go to work on your upper body, work on the width and not so much the thickness. I agree - if you are competing in a natural show, beefiness just stinks of AS. You just want the nice V look. My back is one of my best assets so that wasnt' much of an issue for me - but the damn butt & thighs part..... now that's a challenge....

Looking forward to your pix!

Sassy ..Need to work on the ham/glute tie in.

Heavy dead lifts, lots of lunges, to get that nice ham/quad tie in.
Legs need to be alot harder, and very cut, to take it to the next level.
Back looks good, just need to do more pull-ups to widen it a bit.

CherryPie said:
Thanks everyone!

Sassy,

Beleive it or not, but I DID NOT place. The girl on the end won and the girl next to her placed 2nd. I was told that I was too muscular and my legs overpowered my physique. Now, I'm kind of skeptical on these comps. I start dieting Aug 1. for a BB show in Nov. Since I didn't do too well, I thought maybe I'd give BB a try and maybe cross over into the figure, since their will be one @ the same show.

Clad,

I couldn't even walk in those. They were 4" heels. I'm already 5"7.

You got to be kidding me !!! The two on the end look like there starving to death !!! Can we say rigged. You look gorgeous. :)

I see you, babygirl, and all I can think is I want some cherrypie!!! I like my women like yo... at least from now on:p

The girls that entered didn't even look like lifted a weight. Their was another girl that was muscular & she didn't even place.

I was hoping to get leaner but the promoter said not too get too lean becauz that's not what they were looking for. Too me the judges had no clue, that's exactly what they said too.

My leg workout consist of walking lunges, squats, hack squats, single leg leg presses, extensions, Stiff leg deadlift, leg curls and single leg curls. Not to mention the butt blaster.

No matter what I do, I can not get these legs defined. :mad:

Top Bottom