Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My figure comp pic

. I was told that I was too muscular and my legs overpowered my physique

CP - that sucks! That's the problem with women's competition, even more so with this additional competitive category. Is it clear what they are looking for??? Figure looks to me like the fitness w/o the flying splits. If you have any shape to you, its either bb or nuthin. And bb still gets weird because its not clear it they want hard and big or soft and not as big or what??

Well, if you are going into bb, what is your bf? weight? What do you want to compete at?

I'm also 5'7". Competed naturally at 133 lb, 8-9% bf. There it is to your advantage to have strong legs, but you still have to watch that symmetry while avoiding the big butt thing. I hope you keep us up to date on your progress in this comp!

I think in real life you look fabulous. But, in the comp, you do have very developed legs without a lot of definition (but maybe that;'s the pic).

Your suit is a wonderful color, but it's not as flattering to you as it could be. I think the solid mid-riff area isn't attractive and mades your waist look a little thick. It's better to break up that are with some skin (and show off your abs).

You could look good in dark blue, as well.

But your shoulders and chest are look lovely and feminine--hair up is a good idea, I think, but I'm not up on show fashions.

Sassy69 said:

CP - that sucks! That's the problem with women's competition, even more so with this additional competitive category. Is it clear what they are looking for??? Figure looks to me like the fitness w/o the flying splits. If you have any shape to you, its either bb or nuthin. And bb still gets weird because its not clear it they want hard and big or soft and not as big or what??

i thought that's what figure was? fitness without the routine?? am i wrong?

i think you look great and i think you should have been placed over those girl cause you look way better,

Keep up the hard work :) :)

Thanks again everyone.

Reason for the one piece was chosen by the judges. All the girls them except the girl on the end. I don't have 2 piece pics. I can't figure out how to scan them to post them, but when I do, I'll put them up.

Sassy, I plan on competing in BB hopefully @ 130-135, it's really hard to slim down my legs even with high reps. My BF is ? I have yet to find a gym that does the test.

Keiko, I'll keep that color in mind. My 2 piece for this comp was a teal.

Again, I'm going to try to scan my other pics to I can post them.

CP,

you look great.....Those legs are awsome. You should do well in BB, just might have to get a little more upper body size to match the legs.....(funny...fitness judges telling you to lose the legs.....BB judges will tell you to increase the upper body! LOL)

Good Luck

Jerseybb

CP -

The only thing that got my body tight for my comp was diet & cardio - lots of cardio - 4x/week, 45 min at 6 am (OMG...:bawling: ) That, of course, w/ training and additional cardio after training. But the AM cardio is what made the diff for me. It is so hard to get the cuts on legs - esp for women. My legs are more developed now, but still, the estrogen-directed fat deposits are a bitch. Here is what I looked like at my comp (mind you, my first show ever, so not as big as I am now and not as tight as I would like - but shows I got the upper body tight , but ass & thighs just weren't cooperating). It sucks when you have to go against the girls who don't have bigger legs, but can lean out better. So many of the local shows I've seen had women who didn't particularly have great muscle size or development, but were lean as shit. They usually won. :bawling:

Anyway - definitely get your body fat tested. And maybe find a trainer or someone who can help you get your body balanced between upper & lower - may mean sacrificing a little on the bottom and building more on the top to get the symmetry. Work on widening your back and narrowing your waist to help match your legs.

Sassy and CherryPie,

Great JOB ladies! You both are awesome!

SASSY,

I WAS DOING 90 MIN A DAY 2 DAYS OFF. I WAS TOLD THAT WAS TOO MUCH. AUG. 1 I START DIETING AND I'M GONA TRY BEVERLY INTERN'L PRODUCTS W/A DIET THAT CONFIGURED FOR ME.

AS FOR MY UPPER BODY, I DON'T WANT TOO GET TOO BIG. MY WAIST IS MY ADVANTAGE BECAUSE WHEN I DO SIDE SHOTS, IT DISAPPEARS. I WAS TOLD THAT WITH A DIET, MY LEGS WILL LEAN OUT & MATCH MY UPPER BODY.
THAT'S WHY I'M GIVING MYSELF 14 WEEKS.

YOU LOOK GOOD ALSO!

ONCE I FIGURE OUT MY SCANNER I'LL POST SOME OTHER SHOTS.

Top Bottom