Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Chest

i wasnt arguing the fact that you guys have seen results from declines, only that incines are far superior for adding upper chest size, its self explanitory. i have performed , as have countless other, endless "studies" on this subject for years in gyms all over the world. you want upper chest developement, work upper chest. trust me on this.

you cant honestly think that DECLINE presses are better than incline, can you?

i also know that there, scientificly, isnt a distinction between upper and lower chest , its supposed to fire as one whole muscle. but once again, i havnt found this to be true.
upper chest development comes from time spent on the incline bench under heavy weight. to many upper chest have been built this way for that to even be disputed.

well... i'll go with science everytime...

not saying one is better than the other... do whatever works for you... declines have worked for me... that's all i've said...

once again, JLo had pointed out my developement and that's what i've done, declines and flat bench... rarely do inclines...

i'm not responding this anymore, it's worse than talking to a wall..

:rolleyes:

i've said what i've done and my pics speak to my results... if you don't want to do declines, don't, i personally couldn't care what you feel, i do what works (and works WELL) for me :D

Phemomena said:
well... i'll go with science everytime...

not saying one is better than the other... do whatever works for you... declines have worked for me... that's all i've said...

once again, JLo had pointed out my developement and that's what i've done, declines and flat bench... rarely do inclines...

i'm not responding this anymore, it's worse than talking to a wall..

:rolleyes:

i've said what i've done and my pics speak to my results... if you don't want to do declines, don't, i personally couldn't care what you feel, i do what works (and works WELL) for me :D

phenomena...first off...thank you for the study!i was very surprised myself w/ the results.nevertheless,if you rarely do inclines,how would you know in advance that inclines wouldn't have an even bigger impact on your overall chest development...?just food for thought...you seem to be open minded and very knowledgeable on training...--fyi

da big thinker said:

phenomena...first off...thank you for the study!i was very surprised myself w/ the results.nevertheless,if you rarely do inclines,how would you know in advance that inclines wouldn't have an even bigger impact on your overall chest development...?just food for thought...you seem to be open minded and very knowledgeable on training...--fyi

i've done inclines, took them out of my routine (or just go very light once in a while) b/c they bug my shoulder.... same with dips (which i LOVE) and flies... i used to do heavy inclines (it used to be my heaviest chest lift), but i've never seen the same results as i have since i took them out and put the declines in... i can push so much more weight with declines too... and no shoulder probs...

rotator cuffs are way too delicate to mess with...

i know where you're coming from w/ rotators...jeez...they can really mess you up...can't they?--hey,do you flat bench w/ a BB...?in addition,if you ever want to include the inclines DB's again...try this...start off w/ a neutral grip at the bottom(palms facing each other) and end up in a pronated grip(palms facing the wall...)---this should eleviate any shoulder discomfort you might experience while benching on an incline or flat for that matter;it would be a shame not to give your well shaped chest the additionnal angle to work with...--fyi

Top Bottom