Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Chest

I know you've been working out...I meant new to presses...you said, "I JUST started doing incline" and "Never have done either up until a couple of weeks ago....." and so on. So, I maintain....you are moving a lot of weight for a newbie. :) You should be proud of yourself. See what you can do in other areas too.

OTCbooty said:
I know you've been working out...I meant new to presses...you said, "I JUST started doing incline" and "Never have done either up until a couple of weeks ago....." and so on. So, I maintain....you are moving a lot of weight for a newbie. :) You should be proud of yourself. See what you can do in other areas too.

Ok, I got it! I guess I AM a newbie to presses! Didn't think of it like that...

You know....although I'm a brunette, they tend to tell me "Your blond roots are showing" - here at work....meaning sometimes I can be a bit airheaded....NO offense to blonds out there....just a stereotype....

jlo told me about this thread so here i am with my opinion. i have read the things written on decline presses being superior to all else, but i have to differ.
in 15 years of training i have found that nothing compares to incline presses for upper pec development.
i also know that there, scientificly, isnt a distinction between upper and lower chest , its supposed to fire as one whole muscle. but once again, i havnt found this to be true.
upper chest development comes from time spent on the incline bench under heavy weight. to many upper chest have been built this way for that to even be disputed.
as always , this is only my opinion. i'll leave you guys alone and go back to the anabolic board now .

just to let you know, we didn't just make this decline thing up... there is more pectorial involvement in the movement... studies of muscle fibre activation have proven this time and time again...

Since i've added declines to my routine i have found my separation... she stared this thread using me as an example, i felt it was important to contribute how exactly i got there..

oops I forgot..and TIME girl! It takes time. You cant hurry seperation!!! It will come...train heavy and hard and eat!!! You will see results....BE PATIENT!

Phemomena said:
there is more pectorial involvement in the movement... studies of muscle fibre activation have proven this time and time again...

i would def like to see those studies;where can i find them?...in addition,i beleive that you can only achieve that separation by obtaining lower bf %'s...you can bench and fly til the cows come home...but the separation will only be noticeable once you lower bf%...--fyi

lobo posted one such study some time back... do a search on this board for it, i'm too lazy :) ... i've also seen it a few times in various magazines that measured exercise effectiveness...

as for the low bf... that goes without saying, but we're not talking freakishly low... i'm at around 14-15% (female) and i have it just fine... it's not a place where most people commonly hold stubborn fat so it shouldn't be too difficult to see the separation as long as you're bf is reasonably low... as new says, these things do take some time as well...

but once again, declines worked for me...

Phemomena said:

as for the low bf... that goes without saying, but we're not talking freakishly low... i'm at around 14-15% (female)

14-15%bf is considered low for a female...thx for pointing out the study...i will read up on it!!!

Top Bottom