Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muscle loss and fat burners...

Julian Grey

I was thinking about trying a cycle of hydroxycut or xenadrine to lower my body fat....but im worried about my body breaking down hard earned muscle in the process...if it speeds up my metabolism enough to burn through all my carbs...wont it use my protein for fuel as well? ive researched and cant fund much more... any thoughts?
~Julian:fro:

Bro I just got off Hydroxycut right before I did my cycle. I did around 360 pills and burned fat like a bitch. The bad thing was that I did loose muscle mass too. I had people ask me if I stopped lifting and shit like damn you got skinny. Sucks but I delt with it for 2 months and the results were satisfying now that I'm on my 8th week of my Eq and sust cycle.:D

I never lost muscle, even when cal deficient, when I was taking eca.

Deca or EQ only cycle for fat lose

i really do not to get any bigger then i am right now,

my plan is to drop so body fat and stay at the same weight..
i have both on hand, and will stack with t-3 and clen
as far as mg's per week
i am thinking only 200 since i do not want to gain any thing just keep what i have.

Just keep your protein around 2grams/body lbs. This will minimize muscle loss as much as possible....I would take some L Glutamine as well.

Stups

Top Bottom