Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Moya's 2012 Transformation Log

sun, 2/5/12
widegrip barbell curl, strict, elbows tucked
12x45
8x65
8x75
5x85
reverse grip barbell curls
8x45 i never liked the way these felt on my wrists...
12x45 ...shut up and quit being a pussy about it...

shrugs, double over grip
30x135
8x205
5x275

deadlifts, conventional, off the floor, mixed grip
1x325
1x375
1x425
add belt, switch to sumo stance
1x450 pretty easy, this is my first deadlift off the floor in months, im going to need to buy more weight plates, this lift is going to see a PR very soon... trying to save the lower back for now...

chalk and hate

Hey DESTROYA!
So glad to see you in this bro.
Will chime in more later bro, meds making me sleepy.

MOYA you know damn well your pushin out that gut a little bit. lol

Im sure everybody else will be doin the samn damn thing tho.

your lookin alot bigger starting out than last time.

So it sounds like your just going purely on a cut? your not gonna try to add any additional mass THAN cut? just a 3 month cut huh?

Are you just going to stay on your trt dose?

If you can maintain the mass you have now or even gain a little more in the first month of this thing, I actually think you'll look better than last year.

well good luck man, you got a few other guys on here who Id be watching but I think a top 3 is in your future.

You know I'll be following along destroya! Like you said. If anything it's a great way to keep eating cleaner. Hehe. I miss my fried foods. Pizza? Go to hell. ;)

Hey good luck this time around, your contest pics from last time are damn impressive... were those taken 3 months apart also? I'm sure you'll be a top finalist this time too if you put in the same effort.

Man you're lifting a ton of weight for your size, I only hope I can begin to get strength like that. This is my first time doin anything like this... and some of you guys are pretty intimidating competition!

Top Bottom