Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mens ombudsmen debate tomorrow 830pm est time. With a new member added to the debate

Re: Mens ombudsmen debate tomorrow 830pm est time. With a new member added to the de

Redguru pwned me this year

Re: Mens ombudsmen debate tomorrow 830pm est time. With a new member added to the de

crap, is this thing about to start?

crap, is this thing about to start?

Yes so please send questions to me in a pm. I could use a few more. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I have made the thread for the debate and it will open at 830pm est time sharp!!!!

Yes so please send questions to me in a pm. I could use a few more. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I'm not even sure what their function is. Ombudsmen, are these the public defenders? Ask them how they'll sleep at night defending criminals and violators of the system.

I'm not even sure what their function is. Ombudsmen, are these the public defenders? Ask them how they'll sleep at night defending criminals and violators of the system.

i recently purchased a tempurpedic :sleeping:

when you said tomorrow you might want to make sure you look at the time and day you posted this. i was thinking it was going to be today because today is tomorrow going by your original post on here. i guess if you would have posted the date it was going to be on and not just say tomorrow at 8:30 it would have been much more clear to understand.

Top Bottom