Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mens ombudsmen debate tomorrow 830pm est time. With a new member added to the debate

Re: Mens ombudsmen debate tomorrow 830pm est time. With a new member added to the de

due to on-site work issues, i cannot gaurantee i will be online tonite or at the times needed for this event.....will try my hardest to be available, if possible.

Re: Mens ombudsmen debate tomorrow 830pm est time. With a new member added to the de

due to on-site work issues, i cannot gaurantee i will be online tonite or at the times needed for this event.....will try my hardest to be available, if possible.

mega
fvcking
chirp

boooooo!

I agree that the whole debate structure is a little hokey. MOst of the people who are going to vote know the candidates, I mean applicants, I mean supplicants, brown nosers well enough to make an informed decision.

I agree that the whole debate structure is a little hokey. MOst of the people who are going to vote know the candidates, I mean applicants, I mean supplicants, brown nosers well enough to make an informed decision.
hey now.... :FRlol:

hey now.... :FRlol:

Well, I tried to use the strikethrough bbcode, but either vbulletin or EF doesn't support it. The "I mean"'s ruined the effect I was trying to convey.

nEEDTO DO YOU NEED QUESTIONS?

Top Bottom